Weapon Expertise Not working

July 2, 2024
Weapon expertise is not leveling on any of my characters in diablo 4, died too many times and found out weapons not leveling ugh, and tried all suggestions found in forums this is desktop pc game version doing a scan and repair to game to see if it corrects itself, also noticed the game has been very laggy during helltide events, I have had my internet company out here to test eveything

Did you complete the level 15 class quest that enables the ability to level up weapon expertise?

yes
I completed the quest

Did you repair your weapons?

The easiest and fastest way to level your weapon expertise is on the training dummies. Just attack with the weapon slot to level up. Like my 2h axe was only 4. Equipped in 2h slash slot and wail away. Up to 10 in about 5 minutes. Easy peasy.

2 Likes

The super super easiest way to do this, and it takes about 3 seconds. Learn Whirlwind. And whatever expertise you are trying to max out, apply that weapon to whirlwind. Go inside the training room. Spawn the 6 dummy’s and whirlwind them. You will go from Rank 1 to Rank 10 in like 3 seconds. Just keep changing what weapon is being used by whirlwind and you win

1 Like

Done all the above, done the quest for expertise back in t2.
level 100 with many seasons on top tier underbelt, even on the Dummies I cant level up my 2h Axe, seems to be bugged.

Idk man… I just tried it and it is working… So idk how to help you

Relogged in today tried it and it went up :S all is well now i guess