Waiting on Update

I just opened battle.net, It said I needed to update Diablo 4, The update is queued but says waiting on another update, but there are no other updates in my download queue and Diablo 4 is stuck on 0% queued.

Any idea what is causing this and how to fix it, I’ve tried restarting the app, and checking for updates but nothing changes. I’ve even disabled my VPN and Firewall to make sure they’re not interfering with the update agent, and still just sitting there “Waiting on another update” an update I can’t seem to find anywhere in the download manager.

I’m not sure if it’s an issue with the servers and I need to just wait it out, or if it’s something I can fix on my end. For now, I guess I’ll just leave it running and see if it initializes, but any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Update:

After sitting like this for about 20-25 mins, Battle.net app crashed completely, submitted report, tried reopening app it launched, but is doing the same thing, still says “Waiting on another update” but nothing is queued besides Diablo 4 which will not start.

2 Likes

For me this fixed itself I just needed to wait for it to run, it just took a while. I’m having new connection issues now.

1 Like

Same issue but now been over 24 hours. RIDICULOUS!!!

Windows update fixed it for me.

2 Likes

Same issue… if you go to the top of battle.net app you will see a download status button (next to the notification button)… when you click it it says is queued… i guess theres too many people downloading this update and now have to wait. Its absurd… i’ve never experienced something like this… queue for an update? its depressing. And also this happened to me because the download speed was 90kb so i paused the download and restarted it.

1 Like

same here, have been waiting for a full day and still it said queued, waiting on another update, kinda regret tnat i paid this game with online bullsh1t, they cant even handle the server right,

1 Like

do you have an antivirus that is possibly blocking this?

is there a windows update pending?

there are 2 support articles on this.

first is deleting potential corrupted battle net files in a folder, the second is referring to antivirus security exception.

Reboot computer is work for me after waiting for update at 96% for 15+min

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.