Vizier Construct

Ok, i made a thread months ago about wasps.
So you made an improved version of this joke.

Nerf its damage for 70% and decrease missile speed for 70%.

4 Likes

or just become tankier. not everything needs to be nerfed to the ground.

4 Likes

One of my favourite NM dungeons is back in the rotation again. Betrayer’s Row, more aptly called Bee-Trayer’s Row because once you turn that first corner you better “Bee” on your A Game or you will be instantly deleted.

That place makes those silly construct Bee’s look like fruit flies by comparison.

3 Likes

Among all the monsters, probably around 150, wasps and some succubus are the only ones broken, why the problem is me?

The answer to that probably lies in your armor, resistance and damage reduction from distant.

1 Like

just because you die to something it isnt broken.

3 Likes

150 monsters

1 one them is instakilling me multiple times

149 don’t

problem = me

understand.

3 Likes

This is blizz job that dont understand how to balance things…noone ask for nerfing to the ground, some mobs damage are really high
e.g at same level white spiders hit you like a truck compare to red spiders and the green spiders poison tick too fast even you cap armor high and poison rest to 70% (in AOZ that’s clear that some players avoiding some type of mobs)

must be. currently im in the t90 nightmare dungeon range and dont see myself dieing to them

well, you are not supposed to let the poison dots stack. Answer to that is moving.

1 Like

You are telling the truth!!

2 Likes

Thats not truth, as a main melee since day 1, it stacks regardless if you are moving.

The best way to deal with poison spiders (a terrible one) is to kill them, sit until poison dissipates, start killing again… this mechanic is objectively bad.

The problem is that if a rare mob gets multishot, it fires 3x the missiles and all are homing on you.

OP is correct. Im level 100 and literally nothing in the game kills me but somehow these Vizier Constructs can 1 shot me? Doesnt make sense. Resistances capped. My armor is at 12k. DMG reduction on my chest legs as well. No reason for these little guys to be 1 shooting me but echo of malphas and all other bosses barely do damage to me when they attack me. Yeah makes a ton of sense blizzard.

3 Likes

so youre telling me that these vizier constructs are somehow stronger than duriel and echo of malphas? Cause those bosses dont do any damage to me but these little guys 1 shot.

1 Like

I don’t think the problem is with the mob. It seems resistances are not working properly or elemental damage is way over tuned.

1 Like

No, but these kind of need a bit of a nerf. Not a large one. I’d say start small and adjust the frequency of its “zoom” maneuver. It isn’t an enjoyable one and its damage and projectile frequency more than make up for it not moving around like it was amped up on seriously spiked 5-hour energy. And there are usually enough of them around that even if they aren’t moving all over the place, you’re going to be moving anyway if you want to avoid the steady stream of projectiles headed your way from all sides.

1 Like

doing T90 NM against this puckers.
Got like 18k armor due to jugg and affixes that increases armor.
got all resistance maxed at 70%
lv100 toon.

Holy sheep its understandable if viziers spawns like one big mini boss or ELITE but sheep! every encounter has like 10+ of them spamming

1 Like

IF i ever die, it says Vizier contruct or banshee, nothing else does that. and there are more than these types of enemies in their respective cathegories. something is off, that is just an observable fact

2 Likes

Makes me doubt the resistances we have on higher levels.
80-89 you can breeze through NM even Vaults.

However once you reached 90+ NM and Vaults, your resistances and armor becames a joke.

Unless you’re using a toon with barriers.

One thing also I can do T100 NM without a sweat but a T100 Vault is literally a nightmare with those Viziers

1 Like

maybe there’s a bug, like many others still in the game…I got 15k armor and 70% all resis, plenty of dmg reduce, not armor and resis reduce dungeon and VC still kills you like nothing,

1 Like