Vessel of Hatred should be FREE

youll laugh, i didnt know this gamepass thing works for pc ^^

1 Like

Yep it sure does! :stuck_out_tongue: You can subscribe to the pc or console version standalone, ultimate gives you both.

a friend showed me recently, since then im having a blast with a ton of games ^^

Vessel of Hatred should be FREE

Free no, i would pay max 20/25 euros not more

I too would like to enjoy other people’s hard work for free.

1 Like

Where is this hard work blizzard has been doing? Can you point it out? I’m looking all over but I don’t see it anywhere.

1 Like

Lol, you dont even believe that. And if you do, then you need help. Many people enjoy the game and appreciate the hard work that goes (and went) into it. Is it perfect? No. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean they didnt work hard on it. I think the disney concert hall in los angeles is the uggliest building ever made. That doesnt mean the people didnt work hard on it…

3 Likes

Asking players to pay 70-100 dollars to beta test their broken game for years before giving us a finished product that we should have at launch is not what I or most people would call hard work.

I wouldn’t agree with OP except for it being so freaking SOON since this game came out. It hasn’t even been 1/2 of a year, and they’re already announcing an expansion?

This smacks of the same paradigm as on disc DLC; An expansion should be something after 2-3 years, not announced literally less than a YEAR after the game comes out. It comes off as them just having released the game early and decided to sell us the rest of the product for pure greed.
Look. This isn’t a cheap game, this is a very pricey “AAA” game, its not a freemium game, its not a 35 dollar indie game, its a pricey supposedly full package game. You can’t justify this with a “WELL they need to make MONEY!” because they already made a crapton off of us gullible buyers.

The first expansion being free and then all the rest at cost seems about right.

This feels like a DLC so far, definitely not worth top $
Also considering the high price of the base game…I might even skip it completely if all it brings is a new class and new boring pve content that we only do once.

This guy is still looking for that free steam key. Well, my friend it looks like you have a year to figure out if you want the steam version or the bnet version, but obviously it’s going to cost you $70 to play through steam.

1 Like

isnt the bnet version thats playable via steamdeck just the same as the steam version?

It’s the same game, but owning the steam version gives you access to steam achievements, it’s literally the only difference.

2 Likes

ugh. yea… steam achievements… maybe im too old to get that ^^

i mean do people show other people their steam achievements to brag or stuff?

Steam Achievements are just participation trophies, they don’t reward you with anything in-game.

1 Like

hmm i guess. still feels weird.

but yea i guess kiddos want stuff for free.

I’m pretty sure Gen-Z is gonna be the end of the human race. These clowns will sit in the middle of traffic and expect everything to be fine.

wait you got those too in your area? we recently had one that glued her hands on the table in court ^^

normally they glue themselves on the street here to “help the climate change” while a noble cause, ridiculous and dangerous execution

The best ones I’ve seen handcuffed themselves to a duck conveyor. And then it turned on like, what you think’s gonna happen. Then there’s that woman who thought she was gonna stop a tank if she stood in front of it.

:clown_face:

Why would blizzard make expansion free? U think they care about pleasing some autistic manbabies? XD its not their fault u failed school, got no job and leech on your parents.

U whiny losers will buy the expansion and keep crying because u got nothing else to live for anyway.

2 Likes