Very long load times but gameplay is very smooth

My load times for dungeons and cities are really long, sometimes exceeding 2 minutes

I am using low settings, an SSD with a fairly decent computer and( 4-5 years old ) and the gameplay is smooth as butter. Just the load times are excessively long.

Anyone else having a similar issue?

2 Likes

Nope. Hard drive might have flaws. Get a new one .

What are your computer specs?

Nope near instant load times on a somewhat older SSD at this point. Think I put it on a 970 EVO.

My SSD is pretty old, but everything still loads pretty much instantly. And that’s with high textures and maxed settings. I think your SSD may have an issue or something.

I have tried it on both my SSDs same issue

Is your SSD just about full? Those are HDD loading times.

Ok that’s good trouble shooting. Maybe a bus issue.

2mins??? Mine takes seconds

Without his specs hard to say what the issue is.

He said he plays on low setting. There’s likely a clog somewhere in the line.

only around half full

Game loads in a few seconds on my WD Black 1TB M.2.

1 Like

Nope. How much ram u have.

1 Like

Same here. Have the same SSD as you.

1 Like

I wonder if the game only has issues with no-name brand SSD’s. I wouldn’t buy anything other than Samsung, WD or Crucial.

And I’m here complaining that I don’t have enough time to read the loading tips.

2 Likes

I just bought a brand new 1TB samsung SSD today for this reason. Even on the fresh ssd the load times are massive

1 Like

I’ve been trying to load the cellar in town where they exercise the child for about 5 minutes now. NVME M.2 SSD with about 800 GB free. Last dungeon took about a minute to load as well. Something changed in the patch, I think (was seconds to load yesterday).

Client side fixes for SSDs deployed about 6hrs ago

Hopefully there are more fixes coming because I’m still having issues.

Just finished running benchmarks and nothing seems to be wrong with my hardware and no other games are experience slow load times so I guess I just have to deal with it