Vaults + Seneshal = Eternal Realm

Dear Blizzard.
Could you move The Seneschal and Vaults to Eternal Realm after Season 3 ends? I will miss that pet. And Vaults are very interesting dungeons.
Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

I doubt you’ll see Johnny 5 making a come back, but I could see Vaults in some form or another coming to both Realms. At least I hope anyway, I enjoyed them too.

4 Likes

I think they could add a few events akin to the Brazier ones with a small chance to open a portal to a Vault ?, could kinda see a chance of that happening

Don’t think there will be a bigger reuse of the features from S3 in that regard, perhaps an aspect or two from the support stones, but kinda doubt it… Maybe :slight_smile:

1 Like

they will probably make some of the nm dungeons look like vaults, and i assume mercenaries are coming to the expansion replacing the companion anyways, plus lvling all the stones was kinda annoying in my opinion

Did someone say J5?

2 Likes

I hate that little robot. I use a thorn build but nothing ever hits me. I’m glad it’s going away never to return. Blizzard should have made it possible to dismiss such a thing.

S2 had this Vampiric power that would almost one-shot everything nearby and I was running as Death-Blow Barb and it would beat me to killing stuff hence screw my CDR proc for it

Decided to use other powers despite being one of the most powerful cause it was not just but royally screwing with my build :smiley:

Vaults, yes. Pet? No, not unless it gets beat with the nerf bat or is otherwise made optional (possibly non-combat pet)

They did. Don’t complete the seasonal quest.

“Aspect of the Seneschall”
-chance to spawn ur Senneschall Companion from s3. After it spawns it pauses the game for u to choose its Skills. But better be ready after 10 seconds its go time!

I did not like the pet that much, or the mechanical theme for that matter, seemed somewhat out of place having Skynet hanging out in Sanctuary, just my opinion of course.

You want a better pet than that.

Vaults were awesome, I hope they hang around for everyone.

1 Like

Clearly a test for Mercenaries.

1 Like

Would be cool if the mechanics from older seasons were available from quests on the Eternal Realm. IE - selecting a season locks you into that season; you can abandon it entirely, losing it’s related powers. Otherwise you revisit the questline and corresponding zones. Lastly, add a grand finale quest for turn-in. That would let you complete the season and attempt another retro season.
Abandoning the powers would help ward off power creep. It would be fitting to the theme of the “Eternal” realm. You also wouldn’t have to abandon the already limited content of the game.
Although that sounds like far too much when most people found these first seasons underwhelming, lol. Hopefully it’s something they’ll consider, moving forward.
As for S3, maybe they’ll add a boss that drops a unique that lets you summon a Senchai.

So you want to relive the previous Seasonal Quests as an Eternal Player? Yeah that can work. We’re already doing repeated Nightmare dungeon over and over. A questline would be a change of pace. The problem is the reward though. Got to have something for the effort invested.

1 Like

How about items with Greater Affixes ONLY for a Pearl of Zoltun Kull :sunglasses: ?