Varshan drops why am I getting

I killed Varshan 10 times (normal version) on my druid.

I got 6 Mad Wolfs Glee.

Problem is - I dont want to get 6 Mad Wolfs Glee.

Why am I getting 6 Mad Wolfs Glee?

Please stop dropping me 6 Mad Wolfs Glee. 60% Drop rate for a unique. I love Diablo 2 where loot is very RNG. In that game you wouldnt get 6 of the same item from the same boss. I’d rather take no loot instead of diluting the value of uniques.

2 Likes

Ok, you won’t receive a Mad Wolf Glee on your next kill. Can’t guarantee anything after that next kill though. Also this may be void if you deal any damage to Varshan, so be careful. Good luck.

1 Like

Target farming is very poorly implemented. The original idea of target farming was perfect, but it was scrapped or is not functional for whatever reason. The original idea was that certain monster families should have higher chance of dropping specific kind of loot. (For example if you wanted to farm for Shako, you should play in areas with a lot of cultists, because they have higher chance of dropping helms.)

2 Likes

I have a chest full of helltide rewards. So I have personally farmed Varshon over 100 times. He stinks, super easy, drops junk. But he has dropped me some 2GA and 3GA items-BUT that could be cause I sit in a chair, LABOTOMY and just run him, over and over, and over, reset dungeon nonsense… I should just exit, and it should restart.

I miss true skeleton enemies in the wheels…

I’m building up my Duriel mats again, so in the last few days, I’ve run a lot of Varshan and Gregiore (over 200 runs)

Now, last night I ran over 75 Varshan runs… BUT I had 6 back-to back runs, where, other than legendaries, nothing dropped… no uniques or eggs and during the entire run, I didn’t get double eggs, which can happen, every now and then… so, at the end of 75 runs, I got 57 eggs, a lot less than the 75 I could’ve expected.

Gregiore is more or less the same, except, that I noticed every 5-7 run, other than legendaries, he dropped nothing. He did drop double shards but again, after another 75 runs, I had no where near the shards I could’ve gotten.

For the record, I’ve done over 200 Duriel runs this season and another 120 on Andariel… still no ubers from these two. I did get an Andariel Visage but I got that from a random Elite doing a T80 NMD.

lil dude, in what world can you make a statement about a percentage after 10 kills?

have you ever thought that anything can happen after 10 kills and that’s not a good statistic?

You’re right. I have killed maybe 20 times so this is the amount of statistics I got so far to base my experience of.

And my experience is very bad thereof writing this post.

That’s a fairly small sample size, but I can tell it’s normal to get a lot of duplicates from all the bosses. It makes the uniques feel cheap and not exciting at all. I got probably 10 pairs of Frostburn gauntlets from the beast in the ice this season.

RNG being RNG. With smart loot and reduced loot tables there isnt a large pool of uniques to choose from.

That’s not… how… no… you can’t …, just… no. Bad iggi.

1 Like

[B]iggie

45 bad iggies

1 Like

I hear you looking for Mad Wolfs Glee.