[UPDATE] Beta Testing Log

I was able to enter and move around for a bit but my game got disconnected and the Rogue I made just disappeared.

Now there’s an issue creating a new character.

EDIT: My character is being shown again but that took forever … I’m guessing there must be a slight de-sync from your servers. Keeps getting disconnected frequently.

Error Code: 300202
Error Code: 316719

Update 1: decided to relog, the login queue is now 109 minutes … oh joy.
Update 2: queue has dropped to 60 minutes as of this update (March 18, 1.39am GMT+8)… jfc…
Update 3: able to get back into game (March 18, 2.12am GMT+8)
Update 4: got disconnected with this Error Code: 395002 at March 18, 6:57am GMT+8
Update 5: got kicked out of a 17 minute queue due to not being able to ‘authenticate’ my battle.net login with the Error Code: 34203 at March 18, 2.39pm GMT+8
Update 6: got kicked out (again) of a 12 minute queue due to not being able to ‘authenticate’ my battle.net login with the Error Code: 34203 at March 18, 2.51pm GMT+8
Update 7: back in the queue for 23 minutes now… wtf… and managed to login right after the queue ended.
Update 8: rubberbanding and delay? Not moving anywhere and am stuck at the Cathedral of Light… March 18, 3.15pm GMT+8
Update 9: Open Beta is going well so far (March 25, GMT+8), hardly any issues unless if I get disconnected due to afk-ing too long (unable to reconnect to game with the error code 316719, unless I restart the entire client)
Update 10: Huge rubberbanding again at Cathedral of Light in Kyovashad (March 26, 1.57pm, GMT+8)… what is with that area constantly having rubberbanding issue… I hope this isn’t an issue during the actual game launch
Update 11: Had to restart the entire Diablo IV client, and back into the long queue (March 26, 2.05pm, GMT+8)
Update 12: More instances of memory leak this week’s playthrough than I had during Early Access, mostly from moving from different places or from places with high player density (e.g. Ashava world boss battles). Speaking of, there was a huge rubberband and lag at Ashava.

3 Likes

Same issue where I got disconnected and my character vanished but it wouldn’t return.

1 Like

Will update the first post with new development. Currently am getting tons of different Error Code even trying to get back into the game.

1 Like