Unvalid liscense on ps5

I start the game up and i get to the main screen hit any button it gets to queue on screen then gives me error code 315306. Tried restarting. Uninstalling reinstalling, bought in game currency. Tried free ps plus game download nothing is working please fix asap.

1 Like

A lot are having this trouble including me. Going in a viscous circle with support from both companies. Blizzard says they can’t access our transaction history, Sony says it’s a server/Blizzard issue. New update and nothing fixed!

2 Likes

update released and still from licensing issues. Why would I have to spend more money that we are almost at the end of the game for everyone and I still can’t log in? it’s a shame! solve!

we have this issue after linking psn to bnet…it’s ridiculous and I want my money back

How are you guys getting in touch with support? Every time I try on my phone it keeps asking me to attach files to my complaint which I obviously can’t because the problem is on the console. So I can’t ever click submit on the ticket

1 Like

Yeah I’m wondering if all the people that are going to be calling PlayStation Monday asking for a refund will be told, “Sorry, this is a Blizzard issue.”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.