UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005)

Advanced to Tier 3 and am now crashing in every dungeon. Temps are fine and windows is not throwing any errors in Event Viewer.

Steps tried:

  1. Re-installed Nvidia Drivers (latest)
  2. Re-installed Diablo 4
  3. Ran DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and sfc /scannow
  4. System is up to date.

Error:

UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005) at:
DBG-OPTIONS
DBG-ADDR<00007FF7B6DF8A00>(“Diablo IV.exe”)
DBG-OPTIONS<>

Memory stats:

I 2023.06.05 18:40:41.498865 [Sigma] — OS memory stats -----
I 2023.06.05 18:40:41.498963 [Sigma] Virtual Mem Total: 37550.65 MB
I 2023.06.05 18:40:41.499055 [Sigma] Virtual Mem Used: 26992.43 MB
I 2023.06.05 18:40:41.499146 [Sigma] Virtual Mem Used by Process: 19703.72 MB
I 2023.06.05 18:40:41.499237 [Sigma] Phys Mem Total: 32686.65 MB
I 2023.06.05 18:40:41.499343 [Sigma] Phys Mem Used: 15177.01 MB
I 2023.06.05 18:40:41.499436 [Sigma] Phys Mem Used by Process: 8402.98 MB
I 2023.06.05 18:40:41.499523 [Sigma] — OS memory stats end-----
I 2023.06.05 18:40:41.499648 [Sigma] Opening dump file
I 2023.06.05 18:40:41.499850 [Sigma] Dump file opened
I 2023.06.05 18:40:41.499957 [Sigma] Starting dump
I 2023.06.05 18:40:41.911378 [Sigma] Created dump after 1 attempts
I 2023.06.05 18:40:41.911608 [Sigma] Saved dump file to ‘C:\Games\Diablo IV\Fenris-0.dmp’

System:
CPU Details: Intel(R) Core™ i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz
GPU: EVGA Nvidia 2080ti
RAM: 32GB
SSD: 2tb Samsung 970 EVO NVMe

You’re not alone. You still seeing this?

I am getting the same error more or less.

Fenris error . I can just be idle in town… or in a dungeon… happens every few minutes. Game is unplayable now. WAS FINE up until this week… not sure what would have changed between then and now. But nothing hardware wise changed on my end… very. very. frustrating.

UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005) at:
DBG-OPTIONS
DBG-ADDR<00007FF6BBEC1981>(“Diablo IV.exe”)
DBG-OPTIONS<>