Unable to to play couch coop due to license error

Is there anyone that is able to assist with regards to playing couch coop.
I am able to log in perfectly fine with my account however when my gf attempts to join game via in game/her own psn account on my ps5, the error * code 315306* pops up with a statement along the lines of being unable to join whatsoever. Any help would be much appreciated as we have really been looking forward to play after having a blast in beta.

1 Like

I know PS5 is experiencing the Invalid License issue but I’m seeing little that mentions Couch CoOp. I bought early release specifically to play Couch CoOp early with my sons. I can’t. Being 8 years old, they are bummed, obviously.

My bug info:

1. I can play D4 on my Primary PSN/Battle.net linked Account I bought D4 with.
  2. While in my Primary Account’s game I can connect a second controller to my Secondary PSN/Battle.net linked Account.
  3. While in my Primary Account’s game, I can create a character on my Secondary Account.
  4. My Secondary Account’s character cannot join my Primary Account’s game because it hasn’t completed the prologue.
  5. I cannot play D4 on my Secondary Account if I try to log into D4 on using my Secondary Account. My Secondary Accounts gets the invalid license bug. I cannot complete the prologue on my Secondary Account.

Hopefully, this is fixed today. I did not pay the extra money to be unable to play early with my kids. I’m assuming I’ll be compensated if the bug’s not fixed a.s.a.p… In-game currency is fine or I’ll request a refund for the difference in price between the Digital Delux and the Standard Edition if needed.

Both Accounts could play in the beta and during the server slam.

1 Like

Thanks for the great summary, btw I managed to find a guide posted by one of the users that should be able to solve your problem too, kindly check out this link and hope it works for you too bud!

1 Like

I tried this in the morning, it allowed me to create a character but it did not let me play. It said I was not eligible to join yet.

1 Like

Having the same issue since yesterday. It lets me create a character on my husband’s game, but then says I am not eligible to join because I have to do the prologue on my own account. However I can’t access it because it says I don’t have a valid license despite being on the same xbox console.

Have your husband make a new character and then do the prologue with him on that character. See if that works?

Thanks! We were able to get it to work finally!

1 Like