Unable to install Diablo IV due to BLZBNTAGT000002BF error

I’m unable to install the game, I have this issue BLZBNTAGT000002BF
Is it because I live in the Philippines?
Diablo IV - PC - Game Pass and the accounts are linked.
Thanks.

4 Likes

I have the same issue trying to install the game with gamepass.

1 Like

I am having the exact same issue. Anyone have a fix?

anyone fide a fix for this ?

I have the same issue, trying to install diablo IV after i linked my gamepass account with my battle.net account

1 Like

también me ocurre lo mismo con el gamepass desde esta mañana…

Same. Would like to know how to fix it.

1 Like

Yo ayer jugué normal y desde esta mañana no me dejo jugar, lo desinstale para volver a instalar y me sale ese error

Same, is there anyone can help us?

I uninstalled battle.net app. It re-installed when I clicked on ‘Install’ in the Xbox app. Now it’s working.

4 Likes

genial funciona estoy instalando mucha gracias

1 Like

This worked for me. Uninstalling Battle.net and then letting it install from the Xbox app works.

2 Likes

Thank you for your troubleshooting, it worked for me.
Como bien dice Adventurer, se soluciona desinstalando y reinstalando Battle.net. Gracias.

What I did is I downloaded the Battle.net installer at the top right side of their website. Closed my battle net completely thru task manager and opened the installer. It has updated the app then redownloaded it from XBOX PC app and it worked. I did this to avoid reinstalling it and have to redownload starcraft as well. Please check if this will help.

1 Like

This worked for me too, thanks.

I was getting the same error, what I did was delete the “Dibalo IV” folder in program files and that’s it!

Thank you Bro <3 it worked :smiley:

I fixed here:
The problem for me was intalling Battle.net in other partition (Windows and Xbox in C: and Battle.net in D:). I was getting that error all the time, even installing Battle.net through Xbox app.
When I installed Battle.net in C: the problem was solved for me.

i deleted battlenet reinstalled still cant and im having issues client wide for battlenet and getitng the same error code

1 Like

Did the same and it worked.