Unable to find valid license... code 315306

Got the unable to use skills bug in a dungeon. Logged out, got an error trying to log back in, restarted the game and now when its trying to log in before it even gets to the character screen i keep getting greeted with this Unable to find license popup.

Ive tried scaning and repairing (it finds nothing wrong so doesnt repair) and ive tried completely restarting my pc.

2 Likes

Same here on PC getting unable to find valid licenses after playing on the 1st and 2nd.

Been having this issue on PC for almost a half hour now. Far too many server issues.

Same issue here. I just played in the afternoon now I am not able to login.

Same issue, started for me roughly 1 hour ago. Tried everything short of uninstall / reinstall. No help on the discord. GL

Same issue here, was playing about an hour ago now getting Code 315306.

i played ezrlier and went to go out then came back 5 hours later and get error 315306 and that i dont have a valid liscense. . . which is horse hockey as my son bought this for me as a mothers day present. worked fine till now.

Same issue suddenly here, too. :frowning:

I got the same thing, played 1st, 2nd and earlier today. Went out to watch a movie and have dinner. Now Iā€™m getting the code 315306, invalid license issue every time. Worked through all the troubleshooting & restarting. Hoping for a fix

I kept getting the error for about 30 minutes but it just worked after a lot of trying.

Yeah. Same issue. Been playing the last two days and all the sudden I dont have a license

I just got in.
Not sure if it was me:

• restarting battle net, for like the 3rd or 4th time,
  • canceling the login process at the title screen before it could complete and then trying again,
  • or just blizzard fixing something,

but i guess try some of those things

Same here on my PC, when will there be a fix?