Ultimates not working or viable is ruining the class design vision! Lets think a bit why

For example rain of arrows was clearly added to help u with aoe especially the core skills that lack that like rapid fire.
Shadow clone clearly was created to help u with bossing especially on builds that lack single target damage say penetrating shot.
Death trap is more versatile more for melee but it really lacks in damage like it just stops scaling for no reason.

Overall my idea for this is simple all these 3 ultimates shld do exactly the damage ur core skill is doing so they inherit all ur stats from the core skill and all those buffs and basicly do same damage per arrow. same with death trap. The only exception is shadow clone which shld be like 60% of ur dmg and than being able to increase it more 80% with passive etc.

All these ultimates shld ahve a wow factor when pressing them, they are the longest ultimates in the game and should absolutely clear the screen esp the aoe ones, the barbarian hota can one shots aoe clear screen there is absolutely no reason rain of arrows shouldnt do that seriously.

They wont be op they will be fun, the game wont break because now rogue clears a screen in 2s with 50s cd, even if u lower the coooldown so what, every class caan clear screen already. I love rogue but its so painfull seeing such cool ultimates completely left in the garbage bin by ignorance, incompetence, anti fun balance view, afraid to make things fun, i dont even know anymore…

1 Like

Rain of arrows would be amazing if they added some new aspect for Rogue, “Deal 15% increased damage for each Imbuement on the enemy” (although maybe cold needs to then add a debuff).

Shadow clone needs to just work.

Death Trap I wish the pull was larger and damage higher. Eyes in the Dark doesn’t work since amplifying no damage is still no damage.

No Witnesses needs a massive rework to make using Ults worth using in general.

It’s a bit sad our ultimate don’t work or are lacking.

I usually skip that tree and use the skill points elsewhere.

Which is annoying because it doesn’t feel right to skip it.