Uber droprates doubled for Christmas

I can see some of the kids “But I do not run Duriel over and over like a hamster on a wheel, what do I get.”

1 Like

Doubled droprates so it’s 0.0002% +2 right?? LMAO

I wish I knew someone with non-duped materials for trade…

1 Like

They get Soulbrands.

(Is that the worst drop possible? I was going to originally say flickerstep since that’s the most dropped one for me, but there’s actually a use case for Flickerstep…so going to go with Soulbrand as the award!)

This isn’t real, right?

It’s real. Check the pinned messages and patch notes.

now do the same for scrolls of escape for hc players please

So is this live? :confused: or will be a like a Friday update?

Taking it from the theorized 2% to 4% is quite nice. Might get me to focus on Duriel instead of AoZ once I am back from seeing my parents for Xmas.

Hey, yes, it’s live now.

1 Like

just did 10 run only 1 uberunique each time ???
not working for me sad…

Really wish I hadn’t blown all my mats last weekend now.

Damn it all.

2 Likes

it is live now. they post hotfixes after they implement them

2 Likes

2% is a complete myth fabricated by Maxroll.

The data I collected from several players I know and myself, combined with forum and Reddit data shows otherwise.

I put a reliability value on the “unconfirmed” forum posts to account for bragging and overestimation. The data would be better if I could confirm everything but I have to make sure, hence the reliability valuation.

The drop rate is closer to 0.44% but I can’t say definitely. There was several data points that were extremely far from the median on both sides and even with a low reliability value it’s possibly they could alter the result.

1 Like

yeah your .44% is way off. its about as reliable if i were to just randomly say its a 5% droprate because of reasons.

I agree 100%. I did enjoy the season, but the farming for Duriel kind of killed it for me. Having these drop rates, and the farm/grind necessary for them, for seasonal content, speacially knowing you have other pieces of content that will for sure only work if you have these items, is completely idiotic.

Not enough to bring me back. I thought about buying mats to try and get a few more runs in, but I don’t think is worth the risk of getting banned because they can’t fix the dupping bugs, and then I’m held accountable for something I can’t control, so, here’s to a better season 3 I hope.

3 Likes

This is going to double the gold price of mats so get them fast.

Meta change is bad. 2.5s is barely an upgrade over old level 1. Some builds dont need resource and level 3 unstoppable longer is just better for those builds. The best solution here was to allow us to downgrade powers if we so chose to do.

I don’t know, when I include only the ones I can personally verify it’s 0.52% that I’m getting. The sample size is only 14 people however. That they both were close to half a percent tends to lend credence to the numbers but I will admit the numbers would be better if I had more data.

Damn, D4 is turning out to be D3 fast… :frowning:
Why the hell is Blizzard catering to all the whiners? Games suppose to have a challenge right? Or giving a great feeling when you accomplis something?

And no, I don’t have all the uber uniques. I got only 3 (2x starless skies and 1x andariel).

I have been badmouthing PoE all this time because of their “push-one-button-to-kill-whole-screen-with-some-flashy-colors-that-suppose-to-be-a-skill” but I might need to get over that soon as D4 is drowning itself in mistakes made earlier…

1 Like

Unrelated to the drop rate, current Uber farming is not a great system. It has neither challenge (time spent is not an indicator of the quality of a challenge. EDIT: technically it can be, but a good one for a game) nor something to accomplish for. It does have something that you want to get.