Trying to be patient but... 6hrs waiting in queue

Haven’t gotten in once on PS5. Haven’t even seen the character screen and just stuck at the 2nd queue screen after the timer is finished counting down. Waited 2hrs at first and then it errored out when the countdown timer reached 0 and now going on 4+hrs at the 2nd part with it just saying “queued”. Watched some shows, hung out with the family, took a nap, did some stuff around the house. Next weekend and game lauch is going to a flustercluck. Launch days of anything for blizzard (live, beta, etc) have always been horrible but you’d think they’d get lucky at least once!

At this point I just wanna get a refund 154aud waste of money man played 15mins been in queue the rest of it

Does anyone know if I’m still eligible for refund

Its due to account corruption.
I’m in the same boat (same crash etc) on series X.
Go ahead make a new account, you can log in right away.

My point being, the problem is our account and most likely the server unable to sync data due to that data either missing or corrupted or something wrong at any rate.

Explains why my s*** says “account locked”

Well i I’m on Xbox so I only see a “queued…” spinning circle forever thing.
The account locked message might be a different or even new problem.
I can log in on other games like D3 just fine, so it’s most likely really limited to the open beta or Diablo 4, but it’s still ridiculous to get no replies anywhere on this officially and only a “queue times might actually be longer” and such, which isn’t what’s going on here at all.

A new account proves that right away, literally.

1 Like

Yeah, can’t even contact support for it because it’s not a “thing”. Deleted my progress with my sorc just to see if it would work, now I’ve gotta start from scratch. Despicable. Can’t believe they pulled this shiet on us