Tree of whisper cache drop is a nightmarish experience

Why do I have to stand almost 2 minutes for mats to drop in small stacks of 5 at the tree when my butt is trying to race to the slowpoke realm walker? Can’t Blizzard have mats droping in just one massive raw hide/steel etc… getting fed up with annoying tiny details like this… stop slowing us down!

5 Likes

Which they claimed to have changed in the patch notes. Yet another broken “fix”.

1 Like

Give the poor hamster powering these servers a break man. He isn’t at fault here that you probably have to load every single drop from other players.

2 Likes

Small indie company right there

They want to make it look like you are getting lots of loots when you aren’t. But seriously, you can not open the chest until after you raced your butt to the slowpoke realm walker.

Yeah I don’t think I get it or anyone in my clan. Maybe we’re supposed to spend an extra minute or two reflecting on our gratitude? It’s… odd.

1 Like

Why are you boot licking atm… I still have to stand there like a moron to collect my loot pre/post whatever the F I’m doing… that’s the point DAMN!!!

im not bootlicking. it freaking sucks. Im just saying, open the cache when you arent trying to race somewhere. Only makes sense.

1 Like

It’s to make it look like we are getting a lot of stuff. I can’t believe what they are doing trying to play mind games with us like that. They best be careful there could be permanent brain damage to someone as a result and the lawyers will be salivating. It can happen really…

That’s it, I’m sueing that tree!!!

They gave him a break when they reduced all of our numbers by 40%+. Oh no, 100 is too hard to manage, let’s make everything easier by making it smaller and less (more) impactful with more (less) flexibility!

2 Likes

Yes just look at all those skulls hanging out there and all of them are now Brain Dead.

1 Like

Why do I need to sleep for several hours when all I want to do is loot in the game!?

Man Abaddon you ask some serious questions…like existential questions that make you go “hmm”.

Tell us you have first world problems, without telling us you have first world problems.

2 minutes? Are you playing on a Commodore 64?

1 Like

Heres an idea, get your cache, do Realm Walker, then open the cache.

Diablo 4 is still in beta m8, just chill

We didn’t even have to pay for it or the expansion, just test sht out and see how it goes, we all are beta testers here

2 Likes

5 seconds = 2 minutes

you are challenging the holiest principles of Modularity and Reusability & Scalability in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).

2 mins :joy::joy::joy::rofl: best community ever

This is an action arcade style arpg with mmorpg aspects to it… if you don’t get that they are slowing us down on purpose well that’s your cheeks struggling with first world stupidity!