Treasure Goblin WTF

i just saw a treasure goblin so i used bounding slam the treasure goblin lost hp then went immune (its HP bar greyed out) then just went poof disappeared

4 Likes

More like Trash Goblin. They don’t ever have anything good anyways so you didn’t miss out.

13 Likes

if you approach a goblin while mounted, they insta get spooked and go immune

2 Likes

no they dont i have killed many this way

yes most time the loot is trash but on occasions i have got uniques

2 Likes

it’s not related to mounted attacks. it’s just a random event or, more likely, a bug

I was grinding overworld yesterday on horseback for plants and ores for a long time, came across about 15 loot goblins (had crazy luck), all attacked from horseback and unengaged previously.

13 of them did their little run until ded, two of them just went instagray and yeeted to dimension X.

TG are trollies… Have never dropped anything worth of value…

1 Like

Happens often, a goblin is a map away, you see it on minimal for 30 seconds, time doesn’t matter, but when you go to it, they are immune and then disappear almost instantly. It appears random but also appears to be a bug.

1 Like

^ Pretty much this, now it doesn’t happen all the time, but is definitely consistent with being mounted and trying to attack them from a mounted position.

Goblins and butcher are insta skip. Nothing worth it.

1 Like

I hope someday they make the goblins more like D3. Have various types and rarities. One with mats, skins, gold, etc.

1 Like

The treasure room was pretty lit too. At least the concept of it. Never got anything from there but still, cool.

3 Likes

Weren’t Treasure Goblins supposed to drop some unique items, or was it just the horse? Either way they’re not worth the effort to chase or kill. Most of the time they drop a single legendary, but it’s only sacred, and likely 20-30 levels below your current gear.

1 Like