Trade economy doesn't exist, enable trading to legendaries & Uniques!

So it hurts your feels? Ouch

Nobody whined about the fact that you could straight buy gear in D2? Hmmm… if you say so

1 Like

Nobody is forcing you to trade. If you are spending $$ that is your own problem for going against the ToS.

1 Like

I fixed it for you, lad. Which is why you want it, why he wants it, and why neither of you will ever have it again.

5 Likes

When you have a game that is PvP enabled, having P2W options is a terrible thing to do. Enabling open trading will destroy anyone who doesn’t partake in illegal RMT.

5 Likes

to make a post of your level : does it hurt your feels to have to kill demons in a demon slaying farming arpg to get loot ?

does it hurt to actually have to play the game to get items instead of 100% relying on money ?
to not be able to get carried in hardcore mode by buying gear to get you invincible from the get go and to actually have to farm for said gear while risking your character while farming in hardcore ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly how did it affect you personally?? Not at all it seems. Trading does NOT stop you from killing stuff and picking up your loot

2 Likes

Desperate for extra pocket money, aren’t ya? How about getting a job?

1 Like

PvP. End of story. :clown_face:

2 Likes

I have one, card carrying NYC stagehand Local One. Show doesnt start until 7:20 and presets are an hour earlier

Desperate for attention are ya? Trolling post after post on the forums. What’s the matter? Is the game too tough for you so you rather keyboard warrior.

and no, I’m not desperate for money. My 6 figure salary says otherwise. I want to have the feeling of getting rich in the game via trading and bartering, just like I got that feeling of getting rich IRL. Something you’ll never experience I’d imagine.

3 Likes

He probably has more posts than minutes played

1 Like

It’s a good thing then.

Im not sure your quoting the right post for what you wrote. Maybe reread my post?

not forcing me to trade
global drops nerfed in D3 to account for RMAH availability

sure buddy…

Trading is fun but Blizzard does not like fun things.

1 Like

6 figures aint rich unless its high 6 figures plus this is a video game paying for power is the dumbest thing that can be done. Trading rares shouldn’t exist either because its still buying gear and you can upgrade rares to legendary so the concept is still there

1 Like

They don’t want users trading. They want users stuck in a loop where they slowly feel less and less impactful until they see a golden horse skin and pay $30 at a dark moment in their self esteem.

Fat guy or guy with a micro-uhh… you know has a bad day. Signs on D4. Same grind not feeling powerful or fulfilled. He’s been trained to play fetchquests and sit in circles for hours. Wants to feel better than someone else. $25 horsemount while spamming hello hello hello.

1 Like

Trade = a totally messed up economy dominated by farm bots and wannabe scammers, not to mention the Trade spam,

7 Likes

This isn’t EVE Online bro it’s Diablo. If you want to earn some extra income may I suggest a thing called a job? I hear they’re quite lucrative.

1 Like

Nah, cause the moment you add trading you need to make things even more rare. I don’t want D2. I want them to increase drop rates, actually. And while we’re at it, bring some more D3 QoL things. Like previewing enchanting stats.

1 Like