Today's Patch Notes 2/13/24

I know my own history.
The ONLY reason I got any UU’s is because of friends who mass RMT’d and randoms I grouped with on rotas who, after seeing I was legitimately following said rota with my own mats and not dipping out, told me: “Don’t worry about it. We have loads and loads” to paraphrase multiple instances.

All of my own 100-odd ssfarmed materials netted me nothing.
The “C’mon we’re running Duri” from friends and the said randoms who just kept spamming their openly admitted RMT materials - that’s how I got items.
Still only got a few after all of S2 and hundreds of runs.

I cannot imagine legitimately farming that nauseating cycle that I’m forced to group up within for ‘efficiency’(and deplorably repeated with Malphas in S3).

Remove the items or make them attainable.
Do away with the whole mind fudge they infected everyone with pre launch.
They’re in the game and attainable at a reasonable clip with sane rates and if necessary “requirements” - or they’re not in the game at all.

4 Likes

Im confused, patch notes say February 13, 2024. Is this NOT happening on Feb 13 2024?!!?!?

Soon™ Dr. Soon.
Possibly in 11 minutes from the time I’m typing this, maybe slightly longer barring any delays.

Im just downloading it on Iggs-Boggs Serious Igss Console.

Lets quickly open the 1-hand chests at helltides and hope for a thousands of doombringers niahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Why do you keep doing this to me Blizz :<

2 Likes

Why tf does this even happen???

I remember a guy that changed some settings in Battle.net and claimed he made it download instantly. Is there something we can change?

ohh me haz 56k modem. it says tüdüdüdüdüddü dü düüüüüü brrrrrrrrz dang dang dang.

3 Likes
  • Fixed an issue where some players using NVMe Solid State Drives were experiencing instability.

Let’s hope so.

Wow theres already lots of people with doombringers standing at the townssquare. Must farm quickly. :star_struck:

Not sure who you are referencing, but I definitely did not do that.

1 Like

I know you’re mostly joking, but have they actually said it will be in the next one?

Adam said on twitter last week that this (to redeem class-specific cosmetic rewards from the event) would be in the next patch, not today’s patch. Make your alts or just keep hoarding them for another week or two, it’s not like there is a lack of stash space lol

1 Like

It’s 1 so you need to salvage 5…

1 Like

You are writing “uniques” but this is about uber uniques.

You can easily sell 3/4 gear with decent rolls for gold and then buy Duriel mats. I’ve sold a couple of gloves (sorc/barb) this season for 2b and 3b each, then you can buy 150-200 duriel mats easy. It’s not very hard if you run T90+ or bosses to get started.

To be honest this addition is meaningless to me as, statistically speaking, I have a much better chance of never getting one to drop than I have of even getting one to drop.

This system would have made much more sense if it had been created around uniques themselves and had nothing to do with Uber uniques.
Such a system would give those players, who suffer periods of bad rng drops, the opportunity to turn the hordes of uniques, that are useless for their builds, into the uniques they need for the builds they want to play, yet can possibly go entire seasons without ever acquiring.

I don’t care about useless carrots in the game if the base mechanics of the game kill the very joy of playing.

1 Like

Nah, I played solo self find, got all the mats, then lfg for duriel runs,

I got
3 doombringers
4 seligs
2 grandfathers
1 andariel
2 Harlequin Crest
1 Ahavarion, Spear of Lycander
0 starless skies.

I did get all 5 classes to 100 and clear all content with them also.

Looking forward to not having to do 200 duriel runs by getting some drops in other activities… Hopefully.

I have 1600 hours playtime and have never found one outside of Duriel.

1 Like

Melted Heart is has only been fixed for new drops. Please retroactively upgrade the movement speed, this season only.

This right here is what the update should have been about… Salvaging uniques for minor amounts of the new currency to craft our desired uber.

What is not logical about this in the slightest?