Time to go outside and play lol

and they wonder why everyone hates on their game, also no shared stash in d2r classic is the biggest disrespect to their players

1 Like

Im a hardcore blizz and diablo supporter but this is ridiculous.

3 Likes

Maybe they should implement a PTR and split the seasons apart by a few days (week?)? Seems like too many moving parts in one day for them.

1 Like

Since there’s no new content for d3 anymore, maybe move the d3 team over to d4? Kinda tired of d4 having the b-team -.-

3 Likes

I’ve managed to fit some coffee and reading in today. I suppose life could be worse.

1 Like

I would rather wait a few more hours or days even, so things run smoothly, then get a bugged game. If you’re hating on something or someone for working on fixing problems, you’re a $%@( @$&((@#@)(& @(&#$(@*(().

I think you get the idea.

1 Like

lol you’ve got brown on your nose.

4 Likes

season 3 will be good copium

2 Likes

Its funny because their mods on their discord are deleting messages and warning people.

This was the patch to bring all players back. Alot of the major content creators called it, their last hope.

So to absolutely fumble the simple part. Launching it. Is absurd. I redownloaded it to give it a shot. But to see this. Im uninstalling without even giving it a chance. I know of a few more doing the same. So if we are doing it, I can only imagine the others doing it.

Should of ran PTR or something to help curve this. The lack of well everything by the dev team is wild to me.

2 Likes

This is OUTRAGEOUS!!! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Maybe prove yourself by never posting on the forums again?

2 Likes

lol you are the $% @( @$&((@# @)(& @ (&#$(@*((. They had plenty of time to test and ensure the patch worked. You obviously never had a job, because in any job I know of if something is due at a certain time, you damn sure meet the deadline.

fr some players need to go touch grass lol

1 Like

how stupid is this? first they launch with a ton of bugs and now they can’t even get season 2 on time? someone or some people over there need to get it together, get their heads on straight and get it done… Blizzard why do you keep allowing yourselves to massively dissappoint your community and seemingly not care about losing your entire player base thats tired of excuses and all the BS

Having an opinion that goes against yours does not make someone a suck-up. It means they disagree with you. I have no affiliation with this company or any of the people who work for it.

Also, I’m a career professional, college honors student, and small business owner. I know more about this than most of the young men on here. I’m going to just check on this later because I have more important things to do than sit around on a forum and explain to you why you lack critical thinking skills. All I can suggest is to go do something productive with your time, rather than crap talk on the internet to people who don’t care if you live or die.

Have a great day!

2 Likes

If I had a nickel for every time someone posts nonsense like this, I could afford to hire a better dev team for blizz.

I work in production/ manufacture.
Yeah, deadlines are pipe dreams buddy, dunno how it is where you work, but you can have a deadline of X date and end up having production issues (time to fix), production errors (time to rectify) or a high priority client who pays more than the current contract come in and say we want xyz done by y date and then all chaos ensues.
Delays are delays.
Personally I’d rather a delay of a day or even two, if it means some problems are solved and the entire process runs smoother, so much the better, smoother operation means faster rollout. (In bliz case, smoother operation means they’ll still get complaints from other sources about other things :rofl:)