This World Boss is overtuned! [with Video proof]

Ever since Season 4, there is a bug that causes some world bosses to spawn with 100x normal hp and its attacks actually hurts!

This at least happens on eternal, not sure about season. I’ve fought it 3 times on eternal now, with one time only me, and I cannot kill it in 15minutes despite my Rapid Shot doing 700k~1mil damage EACH ARROW!!

Here is usually how I chance upon this special version of WB:
Step1. Wait with other Lv100s for the World Boss, and kill it in 2 seconds.
Step2. Stay in WB arena, “Leave game”, switch to World Tier 3 and start game.
Step3. A fresh WB spawns if not too late (within 1 minute or so), I can kill the WT3 World Boss in about 2 minutes. But sometimes it’s already dead.
Step4. Stay in WB arena, “Leave game”, switch to World Tier 4 and start game.
Step5. SOMETIMES will find someone else fighting this UBER World boss!! Or if the WT3 trip didn’t take too long, a new instance of WB may spawn for you and may end up being this UBER World Boss!

Anyone else fought it?

[Edit: Here’s the video link, first 3 minutes is normal World Bosses, the UBER world boss starts @03:22 https://youtu.be/x9MEy7erBJc]

only thing i could imagine why youd think the worldbosses are stronger is because there are too many people there playing with legacy gear.

1 Like

Where can I find one of these magical world bosses that live longer than 3 seconds.

3 Likes

Updated with video link.

WT2.

Must be 20 characters.

Oh no you had to actually try to kill an enemy in D4! The Horror!

Seriously though they should make this a feature sounds like a good time.

1 Like

lol i for sure wouldnt mind that. Worldbosses having a chance to spawn as an uber variant, cleaning the floor with the players bodies. Rewards could be similar to tormented bosses. something like a 20% chance for a WB to become an uber version. Indicator could be that the map turns red or stuff.

So I watched this video. Some “strikes” that the OP is doing against the WB are less than 10,000 per hit… in WT4, even on the so-called easy clears. Sure, there’s some 500k crits too, but it seems extremely low overall.

At the 3:22 mark, when the OP says the boss “has tons of life”, there’s only two people present. The OP and another player.

I think the issue here is the OP and the OP is just being carried by others.

2 Likes

Sure, not the most powerful build: life of a Rogue - particularly one who don’t follow guides and prefer to figure out the game by oneself.

The sub-10k hits are puncture, which is a 3-projectile basic attack that divides your normal basic skill damage by 3, so you’ve obviously never played rogue.

But look at the 0:06~0:07 period, or the 2:18 ~ 2:20 time marks, that’s me taking a good 5% of total health bar with a properly placed “3-combo points + Caltrops + Dash + Smoke grenade + evade + Rapid fire”…