This is for helping the company to improve themselves. This is for respectful

This is not discriminating, offensive, if this be removed by anyone or be removed or flagged by anyone those people are the one who are being discriminating or offending or breaking the term of service or conduct or whatever.

The purpose of this is to help the company for the further of their companies to help them out.

I’m a person who has a a disability do not like disrespect or anything like that if this be flagged for any reason.

Anyone who removed this need to rethink their life choices in a respectful manner.

Diablo 4 is an ARPG and DC universe online is a MMORPG

I’ve been playing DC universe since the PS3 beta and day one of live server.
Dc universe onlines has a test server. People just call it test server
Diablo 4 Test server is being called. PTR but they are both technically same thing.

Everything’s what happening to blizzard with Diablo or in general. Almost everything that happened in blizzard already have happened to DC universe online.
Dc universe online originally owned by SOE they sold it to daybreak.
If companies are smart they should have some form of game testers or people who check out other games to go on other forms for those games. See what they’re doing and learn from those companies mistakes.
Every 3 months for a DLC is too long. Every month for one DLC is too little. Every 2 months should be a fair amount.

In DC universe online they’re on duty as One player, two players, four players, eight players instance (Solo,duo, alerts, raids)
They have PVP open world, duels, and on duty menu you can queue up for PVP arena as your characters or iconic characters.
They have a better customization system and a style system
They seasonal events like Christmas, Valentine’s Day, spring, Summer, survival mode, Halloween events etc.

They were like Diablo where you had to pay for the game to play. Then they went free to play.

Diablo has so much potential, especially the way how the past games put every single story into one game.

I’m going to end this for now because I could easily add more more to this.
So I hope this can help the game grow more.

Thank you, they always have openings you should join the team so you can show them how to do things.

2 Likes

What are you trying to say? This doesnt make much sense nor do I see how it is relevant.

Again, this doesnt make sense. Are you saying it got removed already?

You honestly haven’t really said anything. Most is just rambling nonsense.

3 Likes

tl/dr:
something something
seasons should be two months long
something something

2 Likes

OP wants to say something. They just don’t know what it is.

If you want people to read this and take it seriously edit it and remove the top half where you just repeat that the post shouldn’t be removed. From what I could tell you didn’t say anything in the past that would have it removed but it does ramble on a bit.

2 Likes

No, he said something, we just don’t know what it is.:joy:

TL;DR

• OP wants to make it clear if this post is flagged or removed those who have done so are discriminating or are offending them, as they have a disability and they do not like being disrepsected
  • D4 is a video game, so is DC Universe Online, albeit completely different genres
  • OP Has played DC universe since PS3 beta, they like the DC Universe Online game
  • OP Notes that everything that has happened with D4 has already happened to the DC Universe Online game (simpsons did it syndrome)
  • 3 months is too long for a DLC, every month is too little, 2 months should be good
  • DC Universe has a bunch of various modes to play, customizations, and seasonal events
  • Hopefully this helps Blizzard grow

Can’t say I agree, but it won’t stop people from trying to make Blizzard follow their exact instructions on how to make the game better in their opinion. Good luck is all I have to say.

3 Likes

OP reminded me how dumb it was to buy the DC Universe online biggest package. :angry:

1 Like

I thought Reddit had a lock-on, of nonsensical rambling idioms… and yet, here we are!

Its not that long. ITs like one newpaper article. Attention spans these days I swear. You want to see long? Check mah history of created posts!

1 Like

Can confirm, this man’s posts are longer than most college thesis’s.

2 Likes

Such scrubs. I write a thesis per week!

1 Like

kid had silly dc universe troll post removed, decided to make the post again but this time with a header claiming he is being discriminated against? weird

1 Like