This is a bear, slow and powerfull POE 2 VS DIABLO 4 mini thoughts

You think this dev team is going to catch PoE mechanics in one year lol? Not to mention actual content and itemization

How about in the PoE forums? PoE will be way too hard for you. I can just tell.

all of your replies are venom filled and so cringy to read, like a " mean girl " you NEVER comment on ANY topic you just attack personally from under your bridge. Your last 25 post are all the worst a person could possibly say to total strangers.

Your actually the 1st person ive even thought of ignoring on this forum. Im just sad it only let me ignore you for 3 months. Your a DT supporter arent you.

Last Epoch’s Werebear has the same skill design. Similar skills like Pulverize and Rampage.

1 Like

wishful thinking, diablo will be milked by corporation to the bone. just like assassin creed and cod, the cfo or ceo of activision already wants diablo 5 planned and work on a 5 - 6 years cycle instead of every decade.

Hate to break it to you bro.

It’s already too late.

It’s several failed releases for several different franchises too late.

Blizzard hasn’t put out a good game for a very long time.

They can’t. They Call of Dutify everything. They release the same game over and over.

Overwatch 2 is literally Overwatch with less features that they will add later.

Diablo 4 is Diablo 3 with less features.

Warcraft 3 Reforged is Warcraft 3 with less features.

World of Warcraft expansions are the WOTLK expansion with less features.

At this point, Blizzard can’t make anything new. Thry cant come up with new ideas, and they can’t copy good ideas and implement them into games properly either.

Blizzard is dead bro. It’s literally on life support with no insurance. They are banking on Microsoft to prevent them from bankruptcy. They are resorting to predatory bait and switch tactics to take your money.

You’re far better off just finding a new game to play. Lest you enjoy being exploited.

1 Like

Exactly. I dont get why people worry about x game beating y game. We all win in the end because we can play them all. Some people act like you have to marry one game. It just seems so weird to worry about any of this.

While i think poe2 looks really good i just have to laugh.

why

because slow and realm in poe2 is great, awesome, wow look at that.

In D4, why am i slow and boring…aside from the lava skills being missing in D4 druid.

I must be High not to think that D4 druid was more or less great too.

Complainers are making D4 feel like sonic, but not liking the game…

I am looking forward to PoE2! Go to the website and sign up for news and possibly being part of the closed beta June 24 2024.

I like D4 but am tired of spending a significant amount of time in a nm dungeon only to get disconnected at the end of it…

It has the right amount of zoom out.