This game is homogenized garbage

This not a git gud game but git lootz. Skill it out the window when all you need the fotm build and the right loot in a arpg.

3 Likes

Balance patches will be tied to Season patches. It’s not like they don’t want to tweak abilities but it’s not something they would do in a hotfix.

Next hotfix they’re going to add more purple monsters with the damage reduction aura to ensure no one is having fun :+1: there are too many already lol

2 Likes

What an idiotic troll statement. Who are you quoting? LOL

Bluzzard really just FUBAR’d this game so badly.

What is wrong with having an ELITE dungeon that is known as the HARDEST part of the game, located in an area beyond any town, difficult to reach? The rewards from that dungeon could be higher XP, better loot tables, etc.

And on the contrary, you have easier dungeons to access that have a different loot table with early game gear.

Instead, level scaling and these dungeon nerfs just show they want a homogenized game.

9 Likes

I don’t get how many skills ended up lacking like that though. It’s like they didn’t listen to testers (or they listed to the lvl 25 beta testers). I get that some skills will get more love through new uniques or new aspects, but there are some real bugs/glitch preventing builds from being effective. Bugs that were reported 10 days + ago, but still without ETA.

How is this a bad thing ? you are not pigeonholed into doing one particular instance and now you have variety of options !!! the whole point is balancing stuff. if a single item in game is overperforming the most logical thing is to bring that thing down in line with the others !!!

Foolish and naive comment.

No matter what, in this type of game, people will ALWAYS find the most effective tactics available (aka THE META).

They will go to the end game activity that provides the best balance of loot to XP. In a dumb game design like this one, that essentially now amounts to finding a dungeon nearest a town and farming that dungeon repeatedly. See how that works?

Then in Lilith developer fashions, they will somehow nerf the distance to that one dungeon by adding in quicksand, tornadoes, and anti-horse rocks.

its not learn other dungeons, most of the layouts are the same thing with a different texture applied, there is more walking between packs, packs are smaller. IMHO they should Across the board improve density if they are trying to homogenize the game if they don’t want any particular dungeon to stand out for XP gains. and then Take the Exact same Dungeons with buffed density across the board and Swap some of the packs with more elites in NM dungeons. adding more packs of elites as you increase your Sigil Difficulty.

1 Like

instead your pigeonholed to ignore dungeons completely as they are walking simulators with 3-4 packs in them with 40-60% less density. sanctuary is supposed to be a hellscape of demons and undead abominations. now i can literally pick more posies than there are packs to kill. its ok tho im sure the shop will have a density shard you can purchase soon enough…

This game is homogenized garbage

Some of your comments on the D3 forum after you raged and raged about D4. :point_down:

The more I’ve played it, the more I enjoy it. It has a level of depth that I couldn’t understand without actually sinking into it. There’s aspects I dislike about the early campaign (like the long walks), but despite that, I’m excited to get into the end game whenever it happens. I just finished Act 2 today.

The only other immediate feature I wish they’d integrate is a chat system similar to D3’s.

I know it’s strange because I spewed ignorant hate on the game, and I’ve had a change of heart on it. Those that are nay-sayers here, I say give it a try.

I think most of the complaints you see on D4 forums are coming from people that either 1) never played a Diablo game before and didn’t realize what the end-game actually is, or 2) only ever played D3 and have had their brains fried out from 30,000% multipliers. _ Mystix

Have you guys actually played the game, or is this just purely rage ignited by features you think you hate? I’ve been playing it and it is fun. It’s far from perfect, but it feels closer to the roots of the series than D3 ever did. I’ve enjoyed each iteration (besides D:Immoral)." - Mystix

Now you are back at the rage again, what will it be next week? :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Because they should instead buff every other Dungeon. WT4 and Level 80+ shouldn’t be → Ohh look, every 20 meters there are 4 enemys, niiiice.
Have a look at D3, the higher the levels, the higher mob density!

2 Likes

Sounds like it’s your first ARPG. If you want wow, go back to it. We already have that game.

he will ***** about how the male and female also looks homogenized !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: mark my words.

You never cease to amaze me Avalon. You took the time to fish out old posts. Amazing you are.

Now that I’ve had some serious play time on this game - the original commentary stands. It is trash. You know it is too.

I just hope the best dungeons are never the ones with a spider boss.

Seriously, F that boss. I hate it.

2 Likes

Not an Airport no need to say good bye or announce departures.

2 Likes

Which streamer actually started the complain about not enough mob density that people are spewing here on the forum and reddit. x)
Like we must play different games as I always have mobs and not an empty dungeon. For ridiculous amounts of monsters there is PoE.
I am happy that I can see something else than my screen full of enemies. Also there are every 3 meters mob groups, big events and so on, I do not understand the complain.

And when 99% of players move on, who’s paying enough at the cash shop to fund future content?

The game is just very bland and same-y. Less visual variety than D2, and way less than D3. Everything so desaturated that it all blends together (other than the Burning Hells, which look great - they weren’t afraid of vibrant colors there).

1 Like

He is too selfish to understand that concept. This player base will dwindle quickly. It’s astounding how out of touch the devs are with the community.

Literally everything about the game is bland and homogenized. Soundtrack? I hope you enjoy the same repeating ambience! Visuals - well, you already said. Skills - yawn, all the same. Quests, dungeons, playable content? All the same. Difficulty between areas? All the same, thank you level scaling and endless nerfing of dungeons.

3 Likes

D3 - infinite procedurally generated Rifts.
POE - infinite procedurally generated Maps.
LE - infinite procedurally generated Shards.
D4 - 2 static dungeons

Looks like someone else have zero experience with ARPG

2 Likes