This game cannot be played yet - Digital Deluxe Pre-Buy

LOL

Zero issues at all for most people. QA done correctly.

2 Likes

Then I just need to suck up and accept that I have been scammed and that it was right?

Might be a problem on your end. If you have a friend who is techy they might have some insights. If this is a game problem then most, if not all, players would not be able to install, log in and play.

You haven’t been scammed. FFS, people.

2 Likes

Don’t know. If he really has Digital Deluxe and bought it for early access and if it’s on blizzard’s end that he can’t get into game - seems like a scam.

And what might it be? Is my PC not strong enough with a 5800X and a 3070 ti?
Is 1000Mbits internet download speed not fast enough?
Aren’t 3 TB Space not enough for Diablo IV?
What problem could it be?

My own computer has ZERO influence on the play button and the connection to the Server.
And if it is really something in the connection, than it is not fixable by me.
My younger sister on the same Network can just play fine.

Fish swim, bird fly, move on troll. If you could read, you would see thousands of posts with issues already. They can be found in PC/Console/Technical Support. But I’d be surprised if you could handle much more then providing useless comments. Also - if the game works so great, why are you on the forums and not playing? Move along now troll.

There you go. If the problem is on game side then your sister and other players would also be having the same problem as you.

1 Like

And what could be the problem?
Where on the same Router.

Do I need to buy a new PC? How can this even be?
You must be a troll man.
You make absolutely no sense at all.

They are having issues with the game on various hardware, per Blizzard own replies. Some NVMe drives aren’t working with the game, as well, some GPU drivers are conflicting with the game.

Based on the feedback from Blizzard, they are known issues, and being worked on. Your PC is likely fine, just need some coding fixed by the devs.

But if we ask ASHURAN, how can the devs fix that if it’s my pc.
With his logic, if a game makes problems on my pc than I need to buy a new pc.
He has the most American propaganda corrupted Mindset I have ever seen.

1 Like

Yeah - Pay them no attention. Just a toxic troll that hasn’t a clue what they’re talking about.

Jump over to the “Technical Support” section of the forums, and you will see many others with the same issues you are experiencing.

You are not alone, and it must be uber frustrating seeing your sister play while you cannot, as I am doing the same.

My WoW guild all planned to play D4 together, but over half of us cannot get in. Not much we can do but wait.

Sadly the devs will only start their work in around 8 hours from now on. So before tommorrow I doubt that there will be anything from them at all.

So funny, I was able to play the server test without any problems and now this.

changing regions and back again fixed it for me.

@author

little teddy bear, just buy some platinums from shop and you are good to go

did u make sure live game is selected instead of beta?

It’s not a scam……probably more like a bug or software issue somewhere.

The fact you can refund the game for full value removes the scam element immediately.

It sucks but most people are playing with no issues.

I’ve seen scams out there that let you refund/return a product. But they betting on you not taking the time to do it.

I agree that it’s not done on purpose and likely a bug or software issue but at the end of the day, if it’s on Blizzard’s end and the customer isn’t getting what they paid for, it’s feels like a scam. Key word “feel” because that’s how the customer is going to feel like what’s happening to them.

Seeing a lot of folks having issues with logging in , especially on the PS version. Quite a few pots in the technical forums too /shrug

I could not launch the game from the battle net launcher and I figured out it was because the Epic Games launcher was also running. When I exited out of Epic Launcher - Diablo 4 worked fine.

THIS is highly interesting… and I am going to pass it on to TS if you don’t mind. Just sort of an FYI for them.