Ialways get blood aspects and curse affixes on my minion necro.
Respec to Blood build and get Bone aspects. Respec to darkness and get minion aspects.
Been like this since S4 and probably earlier. Does this consistently every season. I didn’t delve into necro until minion builds became somewhat viable.
got one from belial, second attempt in T2, so welcome to diablo. Rng man, some runs you don’t have the luck of the angels. Some you do. In theory my chances go up each torment, however this season i had better luck in T2, and so i don’t play t3 unless i want challenge or T2 is too easy now for things like whispers and such.
What should we expect a gift of mythics and ga starter sets each season… no thank you.
I firmly believe that anyone saying this doesn’t know how to farm mythics. Sure, if you never kill the bosses that drop them more than a couple times each, you’ll never get one. I’ve never had a season without mythics (4 drops this season plus seasonal sparks) and I am not some sweaty streamer, I’m a Diablo dad that plays when the wife and kids are in bed. It’s just not that hard.
Yeah, that you don’t know how to use Diablo.trade or where to farm stuff?
Yep…until today…ton a bunch of “normal” bosses in T4…can’t do the major at T4 so have to drop to T3. Still never saw one…until today. And that’s since launch…pre-launch truth be told.
You need to save up mats, and literally farm a boss over and over T4 gives the most chances as well if you can. Even then RNG is RNG but to just find 1 mythic since launch I would say never step foot in a casino then.