The writing is on the Wall, same build does around 30% less dmg

Testing on PTR now. Used the exact same build for Sorc – Hydra build which some of you may have seen my video clearing Pit 101 with relative ease.

Took exact same build into Pit 101 just now and couldn’t keep up with the timer. Was doing around 30% less damage. Ice Blades used to crit for around 1M, now only hit for 600k. Hydras used to hit for 500k-600k, now only hit for 200-300k.

Max Conjure stacks dropped by around 5 due to Cooldown Nerfs. Could only maintain average of 9-11 stacks, used to be able to do an average of 15-16 stacks.

Will now adjust the build and try to use the new tools given in the Patch Notes, like the new Hydra aspects, and see if I can clear pit 101.

4 Likes

Best of luck and thanks for testing. Please give them lots of feedback in the ptr posts. So far, I keep reassuring myself with the mantra: “PTR patch notes are not the same thing as next season patch notes.”

How the hell is Ice Armor feeling in PTR?

1 Like

Thanks for the recap; what was your Elemental Summoner tooltip on live?

Love how the cooldown boots have a really high non physical roll and lol capped tho.

I’m sorry you are losing DPS, I knew conjurations took a hit for Frozen Orb as well from running calculations. Most people just look at the conjurations as nothing but little buffbots, but any streamer pushing content that I’ve watched has mentioned, at one time or another, to respect for the damage that comes from the conjurations themselves.

Sometimes I try some goofy stuff, so, maybe I’ll encounter something. If you haven’t tried it yet, Lurkin did solid testing to discover that the Shredding Blades Aspect is now a global multiplier of all damage vs vulnerable targets which makes it much better than what I would have interpreted from the Tooltip. It wouldn’t cover losses like 30%, but its something. At any rate, good luck hunting solutions and hang in there.

PTR had a lot of bugs… so lets see how sorc will be in season 5.
I really don’t understand how useful is deliver a bugged PTR server…