The wings emoji should become an accessory

With the arrival of the Versel of Hatred expansion, the option of a mascot and having wings as accessories was added. Which made me think, “If there’s now an option to equip wings, what’s the point of having an emoji with wings?” In Brazil, where I live, Diablo 4 Deluxe Edition is costing 500 R$, which in dollar terms is equivalent to 93 $. I don’t know how expensive that is in other countries, but here where I live the minimum wage is 1300 R$, so 500 R$ for a game is pretty expensive. And I feel that the price of this package doesn’t give me certain “exclusives” in cosmic terms. Now the new expansion is costing 400 R$ in its most expensive edition, which is almost the price of buying the game in its deluxe edition. A bit absurd, yes, but that’s not the point. The expansion gives you cosmic “wings” and pets. So why now, with this new function, don’t they add the wings of Inarius as something equippable? Just like the pass in its best edition? And some kind of mascot that, instead of being given to Diablo 3, could now be given to Diablo 4. It would be interesting and would give greater exclusivity to those who also paid a lot in the past for the best edition of Diablo 4.

1 Like

Guarantee we’ll get more wing options later on, we just may not see them until after the expansion hits. Just have to be patient is all.

i can’t believe how bad the animation is on these wings lol - i got the big expansion duh but not equipping the wings they look so bad.

the panther mount was a v big W for them tho - it’s so cool

I’m anxious! I particularly like wings. And I was looking forward to this implementation, I just didn’t imagine that initially they would just use it as something exclusive to the expansion. I expected that the “Wings” that already exist in emoji would become an accessory. And given to those who purchased the premium pass or deluxe edition. Inarius’s wings are beautiful.

Yeah, since we’re getting back trophies as wings, the Wings of the Creator emoji really needs to be made into a back trophy and not an emote that hardly ever gets used or seen. As a balancer of sorts, as I mentioned in another thread I’m not opposed to there being an option for a player to disable “wings” cosmetics and preventing them from being seen. This way everyone is happy - players that don’t want the wings on their screen get a setting for it and players like myself can keep our wings. Win/win for everyone.

AGREED!! I’d be super happy and not so feeling of being screwed buying the ultimate edition… i only saw wings and got excited to buy it only to realize it was an emote and if you spam it more then 3 times you are told to wait to do it again…

This. Now that we have wings implemented Wings of the Creator should be remade as actual wings instead of emoji.

1 Like

YES PLEASE!!! ive been waiting for wings for a reallly long time and now that we got them they dont look to nice to me, they have got nothing to do with the shape of the wings of Inarius and the angels aswell. but the ones from the emote look fantastic they are exactly what I want please make it happen we have to raise our voices on this !!!

This needs to happen 100%. There is no reason to not add them. They have now introduced wings into the game with the purchase of premium expansion. The premium base game owners deserve to have the wings of the creator emote turned into a permanent item.

1 Like

I wish the wings would stay fully open while I whirlwind.

1 Like