The return of Diablo

The only thing that matters is that they introduce Diablo and it’s not something I just walk up to, and one shot… That’s seriously gonna p!SS me off.

Hey Blizzard! Thanks for making a Diablo 4 that has pretty much the same graphic abilities of Diablo 2: and doesn’t play on Pc Nvidia graphics cards anymore. I wouldn’t of bought pc version, if I knew it was like the early days of WOW. I have a 3060, and monitor turns off 10 seconds in at character selection. I updated driver, adjusted various graphic setting, and disabled frame generation. I have no heating issues. FEELING LIKE I WASTED 70$ ON GAME AND FUTURE UNPLAYABLE EXPANSION. Sad, games been out long enough to make expansions without fixing serious root problems. Thats what we need in 2024, more regurgitation of 2000. I’m done spending $ on failed rehashes that aren’t even stable platforms.

Eh, I don’t want to have to buy 5 expansion before I see diablo in a diablo game, releasing only act 1 so you can release the others as future expansion is just a cash grab. D2 gave us 4 acts on release as a comparison

inb4 they turn Diablo into another girlboss

That has an intimate relationship with Andarial.

One of the most famous Diablo sayings in the entire games history.

Not even death can save you from me.