The reason people quit Diablo 4. Simplified

Yeah, I am sure that the reason why people don’t play Diablo 4 is because some gear has some affix that needs to be higher.

Definitely this, and not the followings:

Poor Gameplay, Poor and Mandatory Builds, Too few Mobs, Lack of Gameplay Mechanics, Empty World, etc…

Renown grind is so FUN!

The biggest pain-point experienced by my friends and me is that the party size is too low, so someone is left out. Even if it isn’t you who gets left out, you feel bad for that friend. Splitting into two parties with 2 and 3 players doesn’t feel that great either. The shared experience of playing in one session really makes a big difference. I’m not saying that’s the only issue, but it dwarfed the others for me.

I know this is a necro’d thread and all but um…congrats on winning loot lottery if you got 815 gear at level 60 with perfect stats. That’s almost equivalent to finding a perfect rolled uber unique. Not an issue with the game. Welcome to the ARPG genre

2 month necro. again…

1 Like
  1. Affix bloat & bad item design
  2. Uninspired skill “trees” that hinder creativity (+ costly respec)
  3. Boring Paragon system that’s nothing but “x% more damage”
  4. Endgame activities that you’re forced to do to progress
  5. The game is aimed at casuals but is designed to be played hardcore
  6. Endgame activities are boring and too objective-oriented. Bring back Rifts.

got a 817staff on 67, not too hard tbh, its a horrible system no matter how you want to see it.