The Pit: Den Mother boss

I’m currently at tier 73 in the Pit and the boss Den Mother is impossible to beat. Her affixes are too strong and happen too often. Not to mention she summon a bunch of minions that can knock me down and gg me. All I do is trying to dodge her attacks instead of doing damage to her. Eventually, I got hit here and there and die. I can beat all the other bosses except the Den Mother. Fix it and that’s an order.

giving an order ?
and just because there is one boss you can’t beat ?
how self-entitled can one get ?

i hope it’s trolling :sweat_smile:

if she was impossible to beat i and tons of other people wouldn’t be doing pit 100++

2 Likes

She is actually one of the easiest :confused:

1 Like

God damn you’re bad lol

1 Like

Honestly one of the easiest Pit bosses.

Her affixes? The bosses dont have any affixes.

When she summon the minions, dont get hit by their attacks and you wont be knocked down.

There is nothing to fix except your skill, lol

Just wait to you hear they added mother’s judgement on the PTR. Although she’s only bad if you’re a Melee class.

I saw Mother’s Judgment in PTR and thought, wow, another horrible idea, Blizz, right on par with everyone’s other favorite pit boss that frequently disappears and one shots, the Outlaw Sharpshooter. Let’s hope it was a fever dream similar to the addition of stacking debuffs, another S5 pit nonnegotiable.

Evade is your friend with Den Mother…until you get enough max life to take the hits.