The lag and connection issues in this game is horrible

Seriously makes the game unplayable

5 Likes

Agreed, what is tech support doing about this issue?

1 Like

It seems to be so random too. I’ve had lag/disconnect issues since the launch of season 2… but for some reason the last 3 days have been completely lag free. I come on here and see people still posting about lag issues. I know they’re doing some more performance and stability fixes on Tuesday, so maybe that finally takes care of the lagging issues. Fingers crossed.

I was having a ton of lag today, which is strange for me. I turned my textures from ultra to high and it fixed it. not sure what was going on in the background.

1 Like

Thought I would check things out. Played for about 2 hours or so, no issues at all.

Will keep testing. Weird.

For the record, I have yet to have any real problems with connection to the game though outside of my own ISP. So… Probably the wrong person to ask. lol

1 Like

Level3 outside Chicago is showing some occasional spikes. Blizzard doesn’t own them, but they do work with them. Hopefully their network engineers can put in a service request.

Interesting, considering I’m routed via Chicago. Mine has been fine though.

There will be a hotfix for performance tomorrow. The new lags the past days are coming from the PVP zone where immortal fights are never ending, but rather increasing CPU spikes for all players.

1 Like

I have never experience such bad lag in a game before, losing hope!!!

New patch, new lag… and this time the lag is awesome!!!

I’m not one to +1 a thread without providing something useful, but I’m definitely also experiencing bad server lag over the last few days, and yeah, it makes the game almost unplayable. My server ping is relatively stable to the EU servers judging by my location and there’s definitely nothing wrong with my connection or PC. Until now I’ve had a relatively good experience. My guess is that Blizzard aren’t properly provisioning sufficient capacity. Do they ever comment on this in the interest of paying customers? A few threads I’ve looked at end up in dead ends or closed.

1 Like

I literally have to reset my network every few hours. Starts out around 58 and just gradually turns trashcan.

No other game…Just this.
I have done every thing i possibly can on my end.

1 Like

Im on day 3 of unplayable game. I cant run, i cant open stash, I dare not even try fighting with my HC barb. the lag and rubberbanding is INSANE and Ive done EVERYTHING i can to fix this and nothing. And it seems like just this game.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.