The Killing of Innocent Animals - Bring in a penalty!

Would be great if there was some penalty for the killing of innocent animals.

Say,

for every 1000 kills you are struck by lightening and lose the effect of one of your imprinted affixes for 10 minutes

or

for every, 2500 kills , 10% of the gold you are carrying falls to the ground near a town waypoint and the next lower level player can pick it up.

or

for every 5000 kills, you lose 60% movement speed for 5 hours of game time

Lets come up with a few other penalty ideas! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I say slaughter them all! And bring in a penalty for not understanding this is a video game.
If you can’t see the difference between reality and fiction that is a YOU problem. Go get professional help.

20 Likes

I think you forgot to add /s, right?

4 Likes

They shouldn’t be in the way, can’t they see we are busy?

6 Likes

Someone call PETA - this guy wants to go around and kill your animals. 25k?!? Dude, I never even kill one animal, not even that nasty rooster (I tried to make him feel lost by moving him in the middle of the night instead - joke was on me as he found his way home anyway).

Sick freak! - The Rock

You’re the one who needs help. It’s insensitive and unaware people like you that are the problem. Being forced to kill innocents animals has bothered me from the beta. It’s not funny, it’s not right. There should and must be an option to make them immune.
More effort went into killing them than the end game. There’s even a challenge for killing them. Game or no game that doesn’t matter.
So it’s not his problem but yours. many other feel this way but don’t say anything because its always met with exactly your type of response. it might as well be the same person. a person who has a lot of work to do internally .
So leave Clevo89 alone, now.

1 Like

First we have to establish a baseline. What is an innocent animal to you in the game, and how does the game force you to kill them? Once we’ve figured out those questions we can go from there.

1 Like

If I remember correctly you receive an achievement if you kill at least one of each animal type :bow_and_arrow: :deer:

2 Likes

Lol. Give us bonuses instead, like the movement speed buff for breaking objects in D3.

1 Like

Is there really? I need to check for that. Get myself an achievement!

Why should the “life” of 1 pixel be worth more than another?

3 Likes

Vegans be crazy dude.

11 Likes

Blood Surge necros have no chance with this.

With all the monsters roaming the land how are there any of these animals alive anyway?

3 Likes

How about if we add a “Troll” flag to the forum and if your posts get flagged for trolling too many times, your pic is replaced with a troll pic in your profile?

8 Likes

That will just make these forums more closely resemble the WoW forums :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I always found it weird that NPCs can get in the way of your attacks but don’t take any damage while animals die instantly. I suppose it’s all to add that extra achievement, but I agree that killing innocent wildlife doesn’t sound like a great achievement to me. We are here to slaughter demons, not some poor starving animals, killing the latter, even if only by accident does feel wrong. Players who do that should indeed be punished! The Cow King should appear and spank them real good! :cow: :crown:

1 Like

I will kill the animals and then wonder why they don’t drop crushed beast bones and leather.

I also hunt in real life. Meat’s meat and a man’s gotta eat.

1 Like

One that crumples up his paw so the glove doesn’t fit. Pretty much guaranteed innocent. :hamster: :popcorn:
Oh it helps if he rushed for 2000+ yards in a 14 game season also.

2 Likes

Yes there is. There are even lots of guides on how to get it online.
In my experience, it pretty much happens naturally except for the Horse.
Since the only horses we see out in the wild are bing ridden by NPC’s, the won’t be damaged, but the horses without a rider are safely inside stables in cities.

So you do have to go out of your way to get the achievement.

I’m a vegan IRL and I have the cheavo (also, the Butcher is one of my favorite chars to play in Heroes of the Storm).
Some people can (try to) force their views into games, but crazies can have any ideology :stuck_out_tongue: