The horse in Diablo IV

People complain that there is no real endgame, that the game is in beta they say (???); that there isn’t enough stuff to do… I say that if only the horse were a little slower all this talk wouldn’t happen or there would be much less; not for anything else, but the world is HUGE! There is the public realm, with players entering and exiting cities directly; the clock is day by day and night by night (at least it seems to me). How can you say it’s a poor quality game?!? Yes, perhaps many things are missing, proper trading for example; who says the runes are missing…
However, I have a suggestion: decrease the speed of the horse by creating a new type of items (even eternally) that are for the horse but are not cosmetic; they could be “Horseshoes”; or the “Shoeing”; items that, once equipped on the horse, increase or decrease its speed; so that all the horses are more or less equally fast but not identically; so that those who find the perfect shoe can go modestly faster than those who have none equipped! How about?!? Wouldn’t that be consistent with the game? Wouldn’t that be good content? I’ve heard several people (including me) complain about the fact that every skin on the horse goes at the same speed; but those are cosmetics and that’s the way it should be; precisely, Blizzard should create unique, legendary and rare shoeings (I’ll throw it in there) to modify the horse’s speed a little. In general, however, the trusty steed should be reduced in speed a little; and indeed, now that I think about it, these shoes could also increase his temper and strength!
We are the Meta (especially here on the forum); and it is important that we write our impressions and feedback here.
Greetings.