The HATE is unreal from you all

You kidding my Berserk who I despised at early levels, now I freaking love him with fast attacks almost feels like a tanky rogue withe Heavy Cleaves/Pummels!

Well I hope so, I love costumes!

3 Likes

This forum is just like the WoW forum. Everyone’s got an opinion. The most egregious I’ve heard was people comparing this to D2. D2 was great but it was more than 20 years ago. It’s time for the rose goggles to come off.

The only bad part of this beta is the countless hours I’m putting in it will just be deleted :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Well, i hope you are right. I would love nothing more than to be able to play every season and grind it out. 1 month of PoE and then D4 season for 1 month and 1 month break cycle, would be my dream

It is not hate to state the thinks that you think need to be improved.

I think there are way too little enemies in the open world. I find that boring. I want them to increase mob variety and density.

I think that there should be a solo mode for people that want to play like Diablo has always been in the past.

Is that Hate? I don’t think so.

7 Likes

Pat yourself on the back for enjoying a game that many of us still can’t log into. Enjoy your beta awards that you played the game to earn. I get it, I feel like those that are complaining about it being to hard or not hard enough are being petty, but there are people that cannot even play the game at all. So while we wait for something, maybe an a acknowledgement that people still can’t play the game and they are working on it, you keep on playing your game. At least someone can get it to run and enjoy it.

1 Like

Combat became faster when I acquired a full set of legendary items through natural play of course. I do think some complaints are completely ridiculous. Some people say the dungeon layouts are too similar but did you truly think they’d make 115 unique dungeon art assets/environments? What an asinine thing to believe lol.

I also think people are underestimating just how dark this game truly is, take a look around. Look at every dungeon you go into, especially the ones where it’s very obviously just dark. I haven’t done all of them but this is so much of a step up above D3 it’s crazy. I could do dungeons all day alone and never get bored of this. The open world too is so fun.

I really think Blizzard finally is going to release something good for once, it’s been a long few years but D4 seems damn near perfection.

4 Likes

this is something that happens everytime with every new game release (almost).
Where most of the people defend mistakes that are so evident and blatant that it is absurd to even defend them in the first place. Then when the game comes out with these mistakes everyone start bashing them.

How about do it while you still can fix something? instead of act like everything is perfect-

Let me ask you something, what is the purpose of this beta? to test servers? To show people diablo 4 status? what?

The game status is laughable at best. Take diablo 3 or diablo 2, first 25 levels, if you cant see the immense difference in quality of the game itself well… you are blind.

This game has absolutely nothing but an amazing graphic (which is also a personal taste).
World is empty, boring, feels lonely, lots of walk from point A to point B for quests (still have no clue why they turned a massive mob slaughtering game into a half baked MMO, but to each his own).

Dungeons are a joke, feels like open world, empty, few mobs, easy, boss patterns are always the same, no diversity.

Music feels so boring and rushed, there isnt a single theme that echoes in your brain or that you remember.

On top of this there is an IMMENSE lazyness from blizzard.
And with this i mean… the skills from classes, the names, the hp/mana, everything is like diablo 3, we have even the same skill names…i mean how lazy can that be?

So where is the work they have put in? what have they done? You look at the skill tree and you can clearly see it has major skills which we always had over years on other diablo titles, with same names and very few additions.

The stats are the same, Gems system is the same… 90% of this game is diablo 3 (even worse than d3) with same classes, names, skills, except the combat system is 10x worse than d3.

Characters feels sluggish, this seems more like an alpha not a beta… Its very worrying and for the price tag this game has, i dont understand how people find this acceptable.

Im a huge diablo fan and im not here to complain in vain in a forum or have internet arguments, i seriously hoped this game wouldnt fail, but im extremely worried… because i thought blizzard would learn from their mistakes… apparently not.

70$ for something like this? remember this is BETA, not alpha. The game is about to get released in few months. And this is it?
you tell me this isnt worrysome?

9 Likes

I wouldn’t call them a vocal minority, old gaslighting technique, cause after the beta launch I got out of my way to find the forum or discord server or anything to express my frustration. So there are tons of people like me and we are actually the targeted audience, you fans will be ok with anything they throw at you so you’ll not make any difference in terms of sales and in terms of the overall reception of the game. I would be really really worried about all the criticism if I was a top manager at blizzard and totally disregard any regular on the forums.

It’s almost like a critics reviews and audience reviews at rotten tomatoes lol. No one should be worried about the critics review.

1 Like

my main problem is I’m used to playing WASD games

1 Like

But this complaint doesnt matter, so its all good

D4 feels like Diablo 3 Resurrected absolute rubbish

1 Like

I do like when other people have different opinions…

…different opinions yes, not hate, troll posts like the majority of the haters on this forums.

There is a different between decent feedback and “lololol Diablo 3 or Diablo Immortal clone!!!@#@!!@ !!! WoRST game ever!!”

This are not opinions. This are …idiocrycies.

Edit: Like the above poster. The perfect exemple …

1 Like

If the Release is anyhting like this the game will be dead within a month.
And you might not be able to see it yet, but there is very little for longterm play.

and I honeslty think they should delay the game for atleast 1 year.
Cause this aint it

1 Like

me and many of my friends feel for you sign your text 100%
Diablo 4 sucks

1 Like

You are right, that is exactly what the developers want us to do. This is how they know what people expect from the game, and what they could do better…and even get some ideas that they may have not thought of to polish it all off. I wish I got to see it myself. I crash at the Character Creation screen the minute that page is up, I am out on my desktop. :frowning:

Did you all got a sandwich?

People that don’t played Diablo don’t really understand how it all gets together at max level + paragon + final difficulty.

My last Diablo game was the 2 Resu (a fantastic remake), and can’t wait to get my hands on the DIV Necromancer, I’ve been playing with the Sorceress this week and it’s a blast. Only 25 levels and you can already think of ton of builds, can’t imagine how it will be on the final game with max lvl + boards + equipment.

Currently I’m able to spam two hidras at lvl 7 with all the mobs exploding like a fireball doing 50% damage on death, and it’s crazy. Have been searching more equipment to buff the hydras further, although didn’t have much luck, the potential customization on the final game is just fantastic.

Also tried lightning and can see a lot of potential there also, really fun.

I didn’t like at all DIII cartoony look, lack of depth, and poor chose of classes and abilities (and lack of necromancer until they did an update which I never bought), but DIV seems to be a gem, specially on the current situation of video gaming and AAA games being all crap with just few exceptions.

3 Likes

For those who are refunding, see you guys in D5.

3 Likes

Sandwiches can’t be refunded.

Most of the trolls I’m sure they came here via…buy a sandwich, get a D4 key.

2 Likes