The game NEEDS a global chat or more players in your world

Custom games list please.

No… I’m already annoyed at seeing conversations in Chinese in local chat.

This works best for both sides of the debate. I came here to play with other people. How does it benefit me to share the world with people who want to play alone? Let them play alone. The way things are now, if I say something in town or try to party with someone out in the wild, usually I am ignored. Chances are they object to me being on their screen at all. Why should we be in the same game together? Let them play their way, so that the rest of us can be on the same servers together.

1 Like

We had trade chat in hubs, but it was removed/disabled in 2nd beta.
Now it’s completely gone.

yeah i like talking to people bout life in global chat

2 Likes

please add global chat (even off by default) because us drinkers feel lonely :beers:

1 Like

We need at least LFG chat…

def need a global chat nah its not a single player its a family of friends !!!

“primarily” so yes please. I want to do dungeons with other people, i want to make friends and have fun with others, not having some sort of global chat makes this very hard.

1 Like

I love playing games with others. It’s the collaborative part that makes it the most fun for me. So I 2nd this, we really need some sort of global chat, its very hard to find people to play with w/o it

1 Like

I have a Lv 50 and two characters in their 20’s. Ive once typed in local chat in town, no response. Other than that ive never once seen any human type a single word in game.

But that is exactly the game plan when you design a major AAA online always live service game, and then willfully choose to have no chat.

Total pass on global chat

With all the twitt, faceplant, discrd, etc etc services, who needs ingame spam. The group chat mode is fine

You will be meeting many people later on during world boss fights, legion events and helltides. Made some new friends there.

I guess there is no ingame chat, because this game has 100% cross play and console players cannot type

Primarily a single player game, yet you can play all the cotent with other players, you constantly see them in towns and the world, and theres no option to play offline with no other players… Do you know what primary means?

Also, you don’t tend to run into many gold sellers in a game that isn’t FTP. I honestly don’t think it would be an issue here.

THIS is NOT POE. go play POE if you want. I am here for Diablo 4
The End.

1 Like

So you’ve hardly played at all and your complaining that you can’t go be a social butterfly? :grimacing: :grimacing:

not like it gets any better. i got to level 62 before realizing its a single player game, and i dont want to play it. i redownloaded POE to try the new league, at level 3 i already was talking to a couple of people being brought back up to speed since i havent played in some years.

the level doesnt matter, the zone cap is 12. its stupid, theres no way to talk to people, trade chat is disabled by default and barely anyone knows about it, and finding groups and chatting isnt really the point of trade chat, actually, i dont know the point of trade chat, this game hardly has any trade.

I did kinda the same in server slam I stood at a portal and asking questions and saying Hello (not from the emote) and never got a response. you want a game that should be grouping but no way to do it with eease?