The game NEEDS a global chat or more players in your world

It feels lonely, in my opinion the game us only missing a global chat and more players in your shard.

Lvl 14 and didn’t see or hear anyway one yet.

36 Likes

Its primarily a single player game.

So no thanks

9 Likes

Then just opt out of it. Simple solution and everyone is happy!

12 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. I love that they made it this way and having people out in the world but definitely need to increase the amount of players because I only ran into a person here and there. Mostly did events solo and I know there are millions playing. Would have been nice to see like 5-7 others. Obviously this isn’t an mmo so not saying I want 30+ people around me, but just seeing a little more would rock.

2 Likes

i dont think they knew what they wanted. its not fish not meat as we in germany say.
imo the sadest problem of this is that they created a boring open world. compare D3 maps to this is really boring. they are nice and well crafted but to realistic and boring…
a lot of reviewer mentioned this point and imo thats true.

99% i only see players in the towns. very very rarley on a larger event.

imo the open world and MMO aspect is wasted dev time.

3 Likes

No way
I hate barrens chat
And gold spam!

1 Like

It’s definitely way more abandoned out there than it was during the beta weekends. I’ll see 1 person maybe if I go towards an event; and then maybe a few people in the capital every once in a while. It makes no sense.

2 Likes

Yeah, these kinds of mmo’s feel vacant without the degenerate ramblings of general.

7 Likes

It definitely needs a general chat. Blizzards other games have them so i dont see the problem. You can turn it off if you want in all of those games so the people saying no seem very ridiculous. I was planning on just joining whatever clan for now to learn how the game works but without any in game chat with people seeking members im just not even gonna bother.

Its a social game or isnt it blizzard? Were playing an adult video game im sure people can handle the occasional degeneracy in chat, and if they cant are they really adults?

5 Likes

i loved in d3 just seeing people ramble on about stuff. every other blizzard game has a global/trade,

8 Likes

Ppl kept crying during the beta that the game was forcing them to play with other people and now ppl are complaining about the exact opposite problem.

for the love of goodness add global chat ;( its so lonely, I didn’t know I was buying a single player game it feels like one. while your at it add a group finder thing

2 Likes

It should be obvious those aren’t the same people.

1 Like

Would be good if they implement world chat. I enjoyed congratulating a new father who has to log off during a boss fight and then reporting in the next day. Its was a heartful experience.

The concern is however, is the gold farmers’ spams. I guess the dev didn’t put chat in because of this,

Everyone says this is a big reason but I mean, you can’t trade legendaries or better in this game. What exactly would gold sellers be able to offer in Diablo 4?

It’s odd that they have this forced multiplayer thing without any sort of social aspect. No chat channels and no group finder. So what is the point of having people in my world?

2 Likes

Hmm I didn’t know about that. Whelp then I have no clue.

Diablo immortal is a better game than this pos. Literally thought I was in wrong chat since I haven’t heard one person. Have only seen a handful. Couldn’t log on earlier because server was too busy… I can’t even imagine if the game was actually busy the servers could never handle it. Waste of 100$ and 100gigs

this is not a mmo its a multiplayer game there is a difrence

mmos comes in many shapes, not only the wow kind.

So the fact that we are surrounded by other players in cities and the open world makes this an mmo.

1 Like