The Curator went missing

Worked for me too! So happy I saw this before I restarted the dungeon!

1 Like

I have now run 3x and the bug comes every time

Just happened to me, as a necro. The second time he teleported to attack he just disappeared. Guess I’m gonna hop on some other character or something until this gets fixed…

Same here, also on a necro - pretty frustrating

1 Like

Ended up getting a couple of buddies that were further along than I was to come back and help me melt the thing down. We cleared in about 4 mins. Good luck guys

So it seems that this happens during one of his phases and it can happen randomly at any time. I’ve had it happen when he’s at 10% and when he’s at 90%. So obviously, the quicker you can kill him the better in order to avoid him randomly hitting the phase. The only advice I can offer is to not kill the adds if he phases out and let them kill you, then you can try again without re-clearing the entire dungeon (this has limited hardcore viabiltiy).

1 Like

It’s surprising that a critical bug like this, which obstructs progress, hasn’t been thoroughly tested and resolved. This dungeon, being a major roadblock in the game, should have received meticulous testing.

I have made numerous attempts now, at least 5…, but I am unable to defeat him before he disappears. I thought ensuring he remains visible on the screen might help, but it was just wishful thinking. I have wasted countless hours on this boss, even losing two whole days. I was hoping to try out some endgame systems before going on vacation tomorrow, but it seems that won’t be possible.

Honestly, it feels like it would have been quicker to level up another character to 50 rather than spending time on gearing up and attempting this boss fight with my current character.

6 Likes

Blizz fix this. Literally game breaking.

3 Likes

I have this problem too :pensive:

Blizzard! I can’t progress because of this bug. I’m stuck!
Same bug for me! FIX IT!

How to progress? Preordered to be stopped by some stupid bug.

2 Likes

Exactly! SAME PROBLEM HERE

Doesn’t work for us. completely stuck from progressing after many hours of playing!

having the same issue, done the place twice and cant move on now.

Soloed it as a Barbarian on the first encounter

Same issue. Despawned but I could still hear audio. Lvl 49 druid.

It is simply absurd that such a game-breaking bug on a compulsory dungeon that kills your progress exists on release… and is still not patched yet after so long.

Notice lots of druids and necros here. Maybe he has bugs with pets? Anyone try doing it without their pets? Im on druid I’ll try redoing the damn dungeon again without my pet since my pet is just kinda an extra for my build and not mandatory. Ugh.

Before the dungeon switch to T1 and then back to T2

Just happened to me and my barb buddy, almost had him dead too. So frustrating since it’s such a long dungeon.