Tha game is getting worse by the season

I would say this season had me last longer than any of the other seasons… I have each class member to Level 100. I have uninstalled the game and just waiting. Blizzard is a total evil company if they try to push this expansion off for nearly 50 bucks, this is pure greed. NOTHING they have done in the past 15 months warrants a full price on a five minute expansion. With that, I am out…

I will end all ties to Blizzard, sadly Diablo. They will join the ranks all sports games…in my own world.

Blizzard North, the old team, some are getting together again. They will put out something decent.

Not this… not this style, type of game…

How many of you have fallen asleep in the chair playing this game…

My biggest issue with the game is the lack of character progression. The talent tree is horribly bland and empty, and the level cap of 50 is a joke and way too restrictive. Especially when compared to games like Last Epoch, which is an indie game but has a WAY better and more in-depth skill and talent tree. Diablo 4 was supposed to bring more progression back to the classes and rely less on gear and external items, but that isn’t the case. It’s worse now than before.

The Paragon system needs to go past level 100. I don’t care what anyone says, but the idea that “the game starts at cap” is a joke. Losing a whole tier of progression once capped sucks—it sucked in Diablo 3, and it sucks even more in Diablo 4. Once you hit level 100, killing anything becomes an instant chore and a huge waste of time. Monsters become an inconvenience, and let’s be honest, grinding out gear as your sole way of progression gets old fast. This is why the Paragon system went past level 100 in Diablo 3. Gear / Glyth grinding as the only form of progression for your character just sucks. This isn’t an MMO, and it gets old really fast because you can’t add enough to keep it interesting. Adding a handful of new items that only the top 1% will ever see fixes nothing and if you want to keep the core level 100 fine, then make the character level 100 , give us more skills larger talent tree to work with and Paragon is a mastery system at cap, and the points go into the game boards…

i don’t know i think a lot of stems for me this flavor of the month, blow everything away restart again and again seasonal mentality , i feel a lot of progression, end game depth etc etc suffers from this rinse and repeat seasonal system it gets horribly old very fast.

1 Like

This is why im not playing anymore. They keep updating the game making it worse

1 Like

If this game is too hard as it’s clearly easy to play, then you guys aren’t play to Diablo 4. If this game is any easier they might as well give everyone the same gear so no morons get left behind

1 Like

judging by how lack luster season 5 and the fact the expansion is charging 40-100$ for what is literately barely a patches worth of content yeah its getting worse but people are paying more and more for less.

1 Like

Seriously? You want it simpler?

Do you even want to play the game or do you just want everything handed over within several hours?
The devs keep making the game easier, leveling faster, and it’s just never enough.

I just don’t get this thinking.

:man_facepalming:

“Coming Soon: 1 button I win builds”
Start and end your season within less time it takes to type your characters name!

2 Likes

I’m not expecting much either, given what WoW expansions have turned into. Blizzard has perfected the art of giving less for more money. I almost have to respect it. I mean, the new WoW expansion offers a reskinned dwarf as a featured “new” playable race and people are clamoring for it…stuff like that is why I quit WoW…

You would be surprised that you are behind average players. Average players has gazillion gold, Royal gems on all slots, and all those lists that you mention.

This is a game where there more time you spent, the better your toon would become. And the average players have toons way better than you… becoz either you lack time or the skill than the average.

It’s already simple. The issue might be you. You find this simple game complex. If this is complex to you, it means you have lots of space to grow… would keep you play this game. Unlike many who has reached their ceiling already, there’s nothing to do anymore.

Get one great 2 or 3 Affix item and sell on dtrade for billions. That is how you do it. Do it once or twice and you dont have to trade again if u dont want for enchant and masterwork monies.

1 Like

Have you tried not being an asswipe?

Thanks for input… It is worth same as his feedback :smiley: