Tempest Roar TOO rare

People wanted rare uniques in the game that were powerful.

Now we have them and people want them to not be rare. ARPG players are impossible to please.

We try to tell them you can play plenty of other builds meant to level to 100 but they don’t listen. “its required” even though its absolutely not. I’m grumpy and I hate everyone

3 Likes

Not gloating, but, I got one finally from a T41 nightmare dungeon end reward. Just gotta keep at it. I kinda gave up after getting many vasily’s

I finally got my tempest roar at lvl 79 as a reward for 29 or 30 NM dungeon. I changed my build to werewolf tornado and started to clear dungeons like crazy.

Within next hour of farming I got 3 uniques 2 of them was Temerity. RNG god loved me that day.

Sad thing is after I got it I do not have another goal for an item to farm and I feel less motivated to play but werewolf tornado is sooo much fun. I think druid overall when it comes to end game its the most fun class with a lot of different builds viable.

1 Like

It’s interesting that every streamer seems to have one :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Most streamers play far far more hours than you or I. Take into account RNG it’s really not that outside the norm.

1 Like

I have found 9 and im lvl 93. My buddy has found 0 and he is 88. Its just RNG.

1 Like

From 50-96 now, I have seen well over 35 Vasilys Prayer. Its almost comical at this point seeing an unique helm drop knowing its Vasily. I’d love to try out the storm wolf, considering I have everything for it but the helm, but since RNG blesses me with the wrong helmet everytime, welp, too bad for me.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me, one entire stash tab filled with Vasillys (kept them as proof that I was not going crazy). I’ve got ONE Tempest Roar close to level 80…

When the Druid is an alt at like 70. It’s a little sus

Simple play the pulverise build to get the werewolf drops, rng always gives oposite what you want, i play pulverise wearbear, dropped 6 already

Lies, Ive been Pulverize build and thats ONLY because I ONLY get Pulverize gear. Im so over this build. I also doubt you have found a single Tempest Roar, Let alone 6

2 Likes

My dude, about 70% of the druid playerbase is playing pulverize because its the most common build to play before getting tempest roar, almost all posts like this are pulverize players that are complaining about the drop rate for TR

3 Likes

I’m still playing human druid tornado at 75…
starting to see some limitations with NM dungeons with certain affixes. Only need the helmet now.

1 Like

I’m only level 78 and I have two of them. The problem is you’re hunting for it and its just going to take a long time if you are only focusing on 1 item. If you aren’t enjoying your druid until you get Tempest Roar then ya, you’re not going to have a good time.

Look, if we had a decent amount of other builds to play and this item was like a capstone build, pure endgame content, then it would be fine for it to be as rare as it is. Its not though. There just isnt enough support for other builds in the storm and wolf catagories. Stuck playing werebear the whole game only to hope you can change your build if RNGesus blesses you isnt really that fun of an idea.

So yes, we want super rare powerful items. But we dont want them like this

2 Likes

Subzero IQ take on BNet Forums?
No way.

1 Like

You could just not play bear. While builds that can run NM 100’s are far and few between, the builds that excel for the 1-100 experience are plentiful. Powerful builds that don’t use uniques are out there that are not werebear builds. I ran werewolf physical shred for most of my 50-100 and it was not only fun but nearly everything dies with a single shred combo.

1 Like

I dont think youre playing the same game as everyone else. Your opinions and supposed experiences seem to be the far outlier to what everyone else is experiencing. I already joke with people that your a DEV in disguise trying to gaslight the community. You got a screenshot for that build you were running. I dont want to know just the items and affixes but whatever god-tier stats you needed to make that work as well as you claim

I literally posted a youtube video showing the build in a dungeon and another one showing all the gear and paragon. And I’m not the only one with shred WW videos up on youtube. Do some research x.x

I dont knownhow u re run them that many times i cant even bring myself to rerun it more then 2 times in a row.
I liked d2r where u do baal runs but when u wanted to get geared u do meph runs and afyer 50 of them u will get aomething end game.

I liked d3 in how u can use ur build from get go get gear to upgrade to run higher gr to level ur runes. Etc…

This game the gear that drops are rarely upgrades and a ton drops. The legos that drop are all rehashed aspects over and over for the opposite buold u r running i get more warewolf aspects then anything else or companion ones