Tempest Roar abnormal droprate

didnt get mine till i hit 98 and instead of being happy i got it i was actually kinda pissed it took that long to drop. i hated seeing every youtuber that was lvl 62-79 already have it.

1 Like

Its an issue if you need these unique to enable a build. Finding the combo point dagger on my rogue is nice but I dont need it for the build.
Not having TR or the staff hurts.

4 Likes

I’m in a similar boat man.

Never seen tempest drop, but I’ve had 3 of the earth helmets drop…

I feel like there should be a system in place where if you’ve had a unique of a certain item slot drop you should then have a higher chance of a different unique drop of that same item slot.

2 Likes

I got 300h as druid, about 25 or more drops helmets for bear (got 2 today), but not single tempest for werewolf. This is really frustrating!

2 Likes

I have farmed for TR for like 4 weeks now did over 100 NM dungeons tier 35 and higher heltides,world bosses,legion events ,every other unique for the druid drop I have 3 or 4 and the general uniques too i have 8 glyphs to lvl 15 and some lower lvl. I don’t know what is wrong with TR not dropping for me,in the beginning I had fun to farm for TR but now it’s boring and not fun at all every day to do the same things and see all other uniques drop but not TR. I don’t know if it’s a bug or I’m very unlucky and I understand that random is random thing but to get 2 or 3 unique every day but not TR for weeks I’m really starting to think that something is not right with my drop rates and really frustrating slowly.

2 Likes

I’m another level 100 Druid with no TR (or temerity for that matter). What really makes me angry is that I had no idea that unique drops were not even possible from helltide chests. What was the reasoning behind that design decision? I still did plenty of NM dungeons and leveled all my used glyphs to 21 plus the unused Werenado glyphs to 15, and still no luck. But, hey, “random is random” and “guys with no friends in real life like to troll other people on video game forums”.

I have no desire to keep playing the pulverize build that got me to 100. At this point I will either try to cheese Uber Lillith with the Earthen Bulwark bug or just quit entirely.

1 Like

like a week @100 = 0roars, first Vasily’s at lvl 96
Keep trying :sweat_smile:

Same here, :crossed_fingers: and keep grinding… only diff is, i got around 9 Vasilys at this point

Unique drops are so infrequent for me. It took me 25 (54-79) levels just to upgrade my chest piece. But without a TR, the game pigeon holes you into a few specific builds. I’m personally still using a trampleslide build at level 79 because I don’t have other essential uniques to do a tornado or shred build. Play diversity is so limited with Druids it’s frustrating. Not sure whether I should do another one with S1 or move on to Rogue instead.

1 Like

That one had me just as confused as Rod seemed to be on the stream. Definitely a weird choice after promoting target farming so heavily.

:frowning: You guys all want to believe the drops are bugged or your character is somehow bugged, yet somehow I’ve become the villain trying to convince you guys you aren’t.

1 Like

To be fair, they have a history of screwing up drops and their code as seen in the recent fiasco and earlier barbarian uniques. Per character loot table distribution randomization is not out of the realm of possibility with these sort of indicators; anything can happen with bugs.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten two TR helms and I so wish I could give someone this extra one. I got them out of a NM 50’s dungeon. Now that Helltide target farming is no longer a thing, you’re better off just spamming nm dungeons and hoping to get lucky or open mystery chests only.

1 Like

It’s such a pain in the butt that I can’t really try the better Wolf builds cause I’m stuck waiting on a random drop with abysmal drop rates.
I’m still stuck playing Pulverize build grrrrrrr

4 Likes

93 level-0 Tempest Roar…got multiple for others
Total 32 Unique items…even fists of fate…but not Tempest ( sadly

1 Like

Finally got 1, lvl 100 druid and a lvl 60 druid 300ish hrs played 200ish nm 31+. Got it on the 100 druid

I’ve gotten 3 tempest roars past 2 days, and 5 total leveling from 70-82. I actually had 2 drop out of one chest in Helltide yesterday, was weird. All my friends have gotten their TR by level 80 for the most part. I’ve gotten ever druid unique multiple times before level 80 even, at 78 I had them all.

Its weird why some people having problems, got to wonder if its a bug. Druid was my last class to push end game, so maybe because the class was created week ago or so it made difference, but with all the uniques I see dropping for me and my friends I can’t imagine they are that rare. Got to wonder if something is bugged somewhere for some people if they really are hitting level 90 and not getting the drop. That sucks.

1 Like

I am starting to think that it is a bug. I now have 17 Vasily’s from different sources, NDM, Helltide, Legion, open world mobs, everything!

6 Likes

Me and my friend also thought about this since he started with a druid on day 1 with zero crone staff and TR, he has 312hours of druid playtime based on d4 armory and now he is on his second druid that was created 4-5 days ago, it was boosted to level100 but zero TR/Crone.

2 Likes

Just another day waiting for blizzard to look into this bugged drop rate. Vasily now at 19pcs.

4 Likes

Since the pool of uniques we have is really small the chances of -not- getting a TR is abysmally low over the course of a month.

But I haven’t seen one yet.

1 Like