Tempering + scrolls of restoration

scrolls of restoration were a great addition to the game

however, only being allowed to use them ONCE per item misses the mark yet again. tempering remains a sore spot for many players.

i do not think it should be possible to ever PERMANENTLY negatively impact your item via in-game crafting.

tempering is a fundamentally broken system. instead of finding a new upgrade and being excited about it, i am often dreading the tempering process and wondering if my new find will end up in the salvage pile because i have no way to reliably temper on it until i hit my desired temper.

PLEASE reconsider scrolls of restoration being one-time use per item. please consider allowing us to engage with the game by completing content to farm the scrolls and repeatedly use them as much as we wish – much like we are allowed to repeatedly enchant, masterwork, craft and reuse gems and runewords.

2 Likes

I just found the harsh truth about scroll of restoration…
I didn’t know it was just for one time only and you can’t use it again on the same item.
Thank god it was only 1 GA item and not some 2-3 GA.
Imagine you found a 3 GA and brick twice.
Blizz should reconsider to make the scrolls useable more than one time for the same item.
GA items don’t fall from the sky nowadays.

Same just happened to me. Didn’t know there was a limit, so I decided to try and aim for a better roll. BOOM, limit reached and it’s stuck on a stat that does nothing for the build.