Tempering not applying stated values

Have two instances where, despite the tempered value being above the minimum, and is applied to the item when inspecting the inventory, only the minimum value is displayed in the character stats.
Example…tempered weapon with +160% damage to close …it applied it to the weapon ok but in the character stats damage to close is only 125%…same with glooves tempered +73% damage to distant which appears on the gloves but the character stats only show +57% damage to distant.
It appears that only the minimum values are being reported in the character stats, I have not been able to actually confirm what is actually occuring to the damage.

Have done so…just a heads up

PS further to Indian’s post…I just did a check with a different weapon…it appears that it is NOT a display issue as the tempering change seemed to pick up the character stats minimum figure rather than the figure tempered on the weapon and in the recipe…(started this character from scratch and am only at level 53 so I dont have access to a plethora of gear to extensive test)…

anyway I like most of the changes…

Could be a display bug. Still a bug so thanks for the report.