Question: Do tempering manuals carry over from Eternal Realm to Seasonal Realm?
Context: I have at least one of every class on Eternal Realm. I’ve unlocked all Legendary tempering manuals, universal and class-specific.
I started a new Seasonal Realm character and have zero tempering manuals unlocked.
Are we going to have to unlock every single tempering manual every season, or is this bugged in its current state? All the aspects I’ve unlocked and upgraded in Eternal Realm are available in the Seasonal Realm in their most upgraded states, seems like tempering manuals should’ve worked the same way.
They do not.
The two realms work independently of each other and there is no way to take anything from eternal over to season.
I also expect that we will need to farm Manuals and Codex each season, especially since they may use unique tempers and codex affixes as a season theme or in conjunction with a season theme.
But aspects that you’ve unlocked in Eternal are available on a new seasonal character. I started a seasonal Barbarian and had Necro aspects from my Eternal character already unlocked and leveled up.
I could see needing to unlock new aspects and manuals as they’re released, but having to unlock everything all over again would be a deterrent to starting a new seasonal character for anyone who has already unlocked everything.
the codex in seasonal and eternal are separate as well