Tears of Blood only gives 30% to Minions?

The wording is “you gain” which across the board has been necromancer get 100% and minions get 30%, which after testing with blighted aspect for example is true.

So is this another absolutely outrageous nerf to summoner builds by comparison? I don’t know how the dev’s are so blind… just make it apply across the board so non meta builds get a damn chance to have fun.

I hope I am wrong, but honestly… there’s no chance. If they can make the wrong decision regarding minions, they will.

1 Like

Works as intended…No need for another of your useless complains

lmao is tears of blood just additive?

says 2.00%[+] lol

ah never mind, cleared up here by a blue

max level glyphs all deleveled to 19, apparently will be hotfixed too later, according to the same thread.

edit*

AoZ is awful, get 1 shot randomly from white mobs (arsonist bombs that you can barely see) to the bosses. This is with as much defensive stats as I can stack (though I am using temerity which has terrible stats other then life/barrier). armour capped, res capped and as much DR as I can get in every slot.

minions are fine until the last boss, and then usually they are either all fine or all die, but honestly im less concerned about their survival then mine.

glyph scales 0.02 per level… I mean at level 200 thats 6% per node, not the 80%+ on max roll. I have a life lol I can’t grind 200, its utterly unrealistic. I mean my goal was maybe grind to level 10-20 or even a crazy 50… but its no point as at 50 its only 1%, more.

like I mentioned in the original topic, the glyph at level 2 is 26% multiplicative damage for my minions if i dump all my paragon points into its nodes. This is a huge sacrifice of additive damage and 20% multiplicative from control glyph. so yeah absolutely awful until its maybe level 3%+ which is like level 50+ lol

so sadly a thumbs down from me for this content.

Dump question - where/how you get that glyph

The Tears of Blood glyph? T1 of Abattoir of Zir.

1 Like

Yes it is 30% scaling with minions which is wrong as all damage has a 100% scaling as it is a universal multiplier. Just another half baked implementation on blizzards part. Tears glyph should’ve just been a main stat multiplier and it would’ve helped all builds universally with defense and offense.