TBH, this is the first diablo game I am not interested in completing

Diablo 1, I was excited because it was a new experience with pc games and I just got my Voodoo 3 graphics card.

Diablo 2 just got the battle chest and to learn about all the improvements made.

Diablo 3 was hyped because it was a sequel to a beloved game.

Diablo 4… I’m bored. I’m going to bed.

4 Likes

Have a good nap.

I am a lot more interested in finishing the campaign for D4 than I was D3. D3 lost me caring about the story somewhere around Belial/Early Act3 w/ Azmodan talking

Can’t really speak to D1 - it was like my first ARPG in 5th grade… I was just excited to play, lol and D2 I wanted to keep playing forever and have until this day =)

2 Likes

This is how I am feeling right now. I think it’s the amount of side quests and open world to dive into that makes it more interesting. It feels less linear.

D3 is true prime evil.

Cool. Laters then!

I played D1 a couple months after launch. Amazing game. 1st actual multiplayer online game I played just before quake 2. Completely different game than all the other Diablos.

Anyways, D4 (did both betas) loving it. IMO it has a little bit of D2 (not in the sense that most think but for example there was like a mini maggot level at one point among some other things I got a tiny bit of D2 from), obviously some D3 but also some of the good aspects of Diablo Immortal and a bit of Lost Ark. I love that D4 doesn’t feel like fast paced game like D3 did. Hard to explain but I feel D4 has a lot more story to tell yet at a good pace vs D3 where I was just like “run n gun”. D3 had a story but D4 feels to have more of a dark story and a lot better told.

Also, they do a Hellraiser bit. LOVE it.

Anyways. Sucks for you then if you are bored. ALL games are not for EVERYONE. And I guess this isn’t for you.

FYI. I been gaming since the Voodoo 2 and been there done that too. So it shows, not everything is for everyone. Also, how was D3 a sequel to D2? D1 had Diablo. D2 did too and the expansion had Baal. All 3 were completely different in all aspects including story.

^ THis. Except I am not anxious to complete it because I am loving D4. Heck, I keep getting side tracked just trying to do the story by doing events, dungeons i haven’t done yet and just exploring (along with the blue quests) heh.

Sounds like you got old, Mate.

D4 is easily the best in the series.

I was enjoying the side quest ride (some of them are REALLY fun) but… I want my mount, heh. So at least rushing to the start of Act 4 quest and then I’ll see if I come back to side-quests or wrap up campaign and then sidequest while doing WT3 or WT2 powering up for capstone.

Hey now. Act 3 is the coolest part of D3.

You’re going to bed, but not before you post it on the forum lol.

1 Like

Ah… I see, game is boring because you struggle to kill the bosses in 1 life and 10+ potions isn’t enough for you. Now your other crying thread makes perfect sense! Still that pesky skill issue.

I’m also going to bed I’ll have you know, after reading the forums some more.

1 Like