+Summon vs +Minion vs +Summoning tags issue

I’ll try to keep this all short.

After further testing today, I discovered a tag issue on the paragon boards.

• On the Cult Leader paragon board, some nodes say +Summon Damage and others say +Minion Damage.
  • Despite having all of the +Summon Damage nodes available on the paragon board (I think Cult Leader is the only one that says +Summon and not +Minion), I had no +Summon Damage stat on my character sheet.
  • All +Summon Damage from those nodes is added to +Minion Damage, which only affects your skeletons and golem.
  • However, when equipping an item with +Summon Damage, +Summon Damage was added to my character sheet, which counts toward anything with the [Summoning] tag, i.e. also includes Army of the Dead.
  1. The +Summon Damage nodes on Cult Leader (any any other paragon nodes) need to either be relabeled to +Minion Damage as they are, or the damage needs fixed to add correctly as +Summon Damage to count toward [Summoning] tag so it applies correctly to Army of the Dead too.
  2. Please also consider adding the [Minion] tag to Summon Skeleton and Golem, that way the difference between the damage types would line up with the Skills to be more clear.