[Suggestion] [Interface] Quick TP to capital's waypoints

Currently pressing «T» creates a town portal to the region’s capital’s waypoint and makes our character go through it.

It would be nice if we could go to other waypoints without having to scroll through the map. For instance, pressing «T», then «F1» during waypoint’s channeling would change the TP’s target to Kyovashad’s WP.

(Also, «F8» could be for the Tree of Whisper’s WP, while «F12» could be for the WP closest to the latest quest.)

Please if you are not willing to read patchnotes, don´t participate in forum and don´t make any suggestions.

This change will come in DLC.

Please don’t be rude.

Nothing showed up in forum search about this.

And just to be sure, I’ve read all the update notes from 1.5 to 2.0, and there’s nothing in them about this feature.

Nothing in the detailed expansion features either :

1 Like

Shame on me, my appology. I once again think Blizzard is capeable at least write patchnotes but I guess not. I also didn´t find it there.

Anyway yeah, this function should be in game post DLC. They probably talk about it at one of their chitchat.

This feature is in fact in the PTR as we speak. It was mentioned during the campfire, but I know not everyone watches those.

Regardless while in game you will open your map, hover over a Waypoint and on PC it shows two options. Left click to teleport to that waypoint or right click to set it as a favorite. Which then makes it so anytime you hit your teleport button you will be sent to that specific waypoint every time.

It’s a nice QoL feature people have been asking for a while now.

Ah, nice, I didn’t think of a favourite WP.

This can cover things like Artificer’s Obelisk or Tree of Whispers or seasonal’s features like Istel’s Mother’s Triune rewards… but not all of them at once.

So I would still insist on adding specific keybinds for the most important WPs or also latest quest.

Also, now that I think of it, there could also be some keybinds for WPs closest to Legion or Helltide (for the region with Helltide-specific Whispers), or World Boss, or currently Sigiled Nightmare/Torment Dungeon.