Stygian stones, where to farm?

Are pits still the best place to farm them or did they add them to drop in the infernal hordes chests? if so at what level?

Infernal hordes resource chest.
Now stygian stones are way more common than boss mats.
Idk what level cuz i’ve done only 7-8 but it drops on 7 and 8 for sure. If you spent 800-1000 aethers on that chest you will get like 3-5 stygian.

1 Like

They drop in the new event from the materials crate also. Not sure in what quantities, but I saw I got a few there.

They definitely drop in the tier 2 ones also as those are what I am doing atm. I did a few 3’s but went back to finish the 2’s I had,

1 Like

800-1000? im only on stage 5 and most ive gotten is like 240 aethers, how are you getting so many unless they just have a significant higher drop rate?

you should stack hellborns. The easiest way to get way more than stack anything, also lvl8 is 10 waves.

stack hellborns? im not sure exactly what that means

after each way you get spires where you can chose different affixes for next waves.
The most profitable are with Hellborne affixes. E.g hellborn spawn, hellborn becoming stronger and etc. So the way is to chose those affixes and stack hellborn modificators, it will significally increase drop rates.

Also the higher the tier the more waves you do with further compounds the stacking of aether rewards from events and what not